Natalia Borgia - Chapter Four

I waited for the dressmakers to come, we were to begin on my wedding dress and Lucrezia had almost finished hers. Amara was out for the day with her grandmother and was doing whatever Cesare does now. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It is me" Cesare replied, I had told him he would not be able to see the dress and that the dressmakers would be in this afternoon.

"My betrothed and the loving father of my daughter?" I smiled

"Yes"

"Come in then, they have not arrived." he opened the door and stopped. Did I mention to forget I was wearing hardly anything except see through gown.

"I..um..."

"Is the great Cesare Borgia speechless." I laughed

"Come closer" he shut the door and came closer. "Closer, it is nothing you haven't seen before" I leant out and grabbed his shirt. "nothing you have not touched." I whispered

"My love, do not let us start something only to be interrupted" I hummed

"I have a question, that I have been meaning to ask you, Cesare."

"What, do you wish to know my love."

"Have I changed, not personality because even I know that I have, but physically.  You would tell me the truth Cesare" he lets out a deep breath.

"Let me have a luck he turned me around" I  rested on my shoulders. He kissed my feet and I laughed.

"These are still perfect." he made his way up my calf to my thigh "Nope, nothing has changed so far" slowly lifting my gown up.

"Perfection itself" he trailed kisses up my stomach where it was once swollen with child.

"Ah, what do we have here, is it me or has mother hood made the bosom of which my child fed more excite than before. I believe it has, you really must remind me to pay them some more attention, my love. " I chuckled as he trailed his hand up my arms and came over hover over me.

"Here we are again, your eyes have changed, there are woman's eyes. filled with lust, love, protectiveness, mother nature, but with a hidden minx in those deep blue eyes. And I could swear those lips are more plump and waiting to be kissed."

"Are they?"

"And who am I to deny their wish" he kissed me but there was a knock on the door.

"My Lady are you busy." Cesare sighed as I giggled

"I think you might have to remove yourself for decency's sake."

"I will finish what you mad me start."

"Me, whatever did I do?" he growled and parted himself from me leaving.

"You may come in"

---------

Cesare took me out of the Vatican and through the town.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he walks us through.

"It is a surprise, my love." he then lead me into a palace  and I look around it was abandoned and dim with light but very big.

"Why are we here?"

"This is to be our new home. Our marital home." I gasped

"What?"

"It is a gift from our father, in time after we are married the indoor will all be change to whatever you like. Your choice."

"But, how."

"It once belonged to a Cardinal who is now disgraced. There will be security for Amara and our future children. As well as a garden for them to play in when they are much older."

"Oh Cesare" I covered my mouth.

"It becomes better" he took my hand and lead me upstairs.

"The main bed chambers. In which you and I will sleep and I hope conceive many children."

"Not that you have high expectations or anything." I looked at him smiling

"Not expectations, desires." he led me to another room

"Amara's till she is older then she may have chambers away from ours. Not too far though."

"Of course not" I agreed sarcastically

"All this will be ours, to the satisfaction of you." he twirled me around as I laughed

"I love you Natalia"

"As I love you Cesare" I ran a hand through his hair before kissing him gently.

"I think I needed to finish something from earlier did i not?" I laughed as he lifted me up.

"i thought you said, it was for marriage" I laughed

"Who said anything about the marital bed, there are a dozen rooms in our future home. let's use one" I continued to laugh as he finished from earlier that day.