Part 2

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Lisa nudged the sleeping boy. His snores had gradually grown louder and had almost caught the attention of the professor.

When nothing seemed to wake him up, Lisa, reached across and pinched his nose close. The snores stopped immediately but it led to a racket much noisier. Lisa immediately regretted her decision as she saw a glaring Jungkook lying on the floor.

"Lalisa! What is wrong with you?" Jungkook got up rubbing his elbow. The sudden breathlessness had made his instincts kick in and he had fallen off his chair while trying to catch his breath back.

Lisa held her hand out for assistance but Jungkook whacked it away. "I am so sorry! I didn't realise you would react like that!"

"Lisa! You and that boy. Out." The professor said pinching the bridge of his nose trying to control his temper.

"What does he mean 'that boy'? I have a name!" Jungkook looked offended.

"Really? You actually care if the professor knows your name?" Lisa said gathering all her things and stuffing it in her backpack.

"Hmm. Not really," Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders as walked out of the class least bothered about the professor.

"Sorry!" Lisa apologized to the professor with a slight bow and ran to catch up with Jungkook.

"It was bad enough that you weren't attending classes, now you are getting me thrown out of them too!" Lisa whined recalling how in two months she had gone from the model student to being thrown out of class, courtesy Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

"Firstly, you got yourself in trouble today and is my life a joke to you? I could have died due to loss of breath!"

"Died? So dramatic. I held your nose for all of one second! Also, I didn't want the professor to hear you snoring. I was trying to save your behind!"

"Pfft. Secondly, just thank me for getting you out of that class. Shouldn't music majors be practicing instead of reading about the life of dead people?"

"Those 'dead people' shaped the music world! Be respectful!" Lisa, whacked Jungkook on the head, as they made their way out of the college.

--

"Jungkook! Hands off!" Lisa slapped his grabby hands away. "You should have got some for yourself!"

"I did, but it got over. Capitalism in the food industry, I tell you!" Jungkook said, shaking his head in disappointment while popping another fry he had successfully managed to steal despite Lisa keeping an eagle eye on her fries.

"Capitalism? You can't blame your insatiable appetite on capitalism!" Lisa said, now guarding her fries with her life.

"Lisa, you know how much you mean to me, right? How thankful I am to have gotten beaten up six months ago so I could meet you!" Jungkook said, smiling sweetly while the devil resided in his eyes.

"Aww! My Kookie!" Lisa said pulling both his cheeks. "Still delusional enough to think that this would work on me!" Lisa grabbed her plate of fries and moved to another empty table, ensuring the safety of her fries. 

"Lisa!" She felt a hand ruffle her hair. She looked up to be greeted by a beaming box smile.

"Tae! How many times have I told you to not do that to my hair!" She said attempting to tame the mess Taehyung had made.

"We still on for tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah!"

"Great! I'll pick you up at seven!" Taehyung said as he backed away slowly. Lisa's eyes grew wide as she saw all the fries Taehyung had scooped up.