Mental Abuse (Emo BoyxBoy)

ORIGNALLY THIS HAS A HEALTH ASSIGMENT AND I HAD TO WRITE A SHORT STORY ABOUT HOW DEPRESSION SCREWS UP SCHOOL AND RELATIONSHIPS

I wake up to the piercing  sound of my phone ringing , it’s Lucas I can tell by the ESCAPE THE FATE ringtone I pick it up “Wake up baby” He whispered over the phone “Jason you ok” he questioned “yeah sorry just zoned out” I replied ''how was your sleep'' I questioned  “lonely without you” he said romantically geesh he is so Cliché but I love him even though I have to put up with the verbal and brutal physical abuse from school and home, what a wonderful life. Now I suffer from chronic depression, right now Lucas is the only person keeping me alive and I love him for that. We talked for a long time then I had to get ready for school so I walked out my door with my lip piercings in, wearing a SUICIDE SILENCE  T-Shirt and black skinny jeans with vans and a black studded denim jacket yes if you haven’t guessed already I’m emo and I’m also gay yes make a big deal I already have enough and nobody can bring me down except for my violent homophobic basted of a farther. I walked out the door and there he stood outside wearing black tight jeans and a dark blue cardigan he looks adorable, he turned around and started to walk towards me and started to smile as he wrapped his thin arms around me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead and stared at me and I saw it in his eye’s that he was worried “show me your arm” he demanded as I lifted up my sleeve and showed the fresh cuts that I have made from another session of physical abuse from my father “I’m so sorry” I dreaded “Why” he questioned “Please I can’t tell you, it will end up seeming much worse” I answearded sorrowfully, He took my hands and stared into my eyes as I felt tears running down my cheek as he removed his hand from mine and used it to swipe the tear away with his thumb “I love you Jason” he whispered “I love you to” I replied as I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and started to cry into his shoulder.

I walked into the school gates hand in hand with my beloved boyfriend and it has only been a minuet and received plenty of dirty looks, ''bet their jealous haha'' Lucas chuckled. We got into the packed corridor and went to our lockers which are on opposite sides of the corridor, I opened my locker and saw Ash (Lucas’s Ex-Girlfriend)with her blonde bimbo friends “Hey faggot” she snickered and shoved me into my locker and I feel a pain in my chest as she pins me to the locker next to mine “what does Lucas see in you, your just a lonely sad basted” she said furiously “Looks like the tables have turned” I said sarcastically with a wide smirk across my face as she shoved me into two other girls as they grappled my arms and Ash walked towards me as I was struggling to get out of the two girl’s grip  and the she  punched me in the gut as I grunted in pain and bent forward and then I saw Lucas darting towards me “ASH LEAVE HIM ALONE” Lucas yelled as the two girls shoved me towards Lucas and he caught me in his arms “HE IS NOT WORTH ANY PART OF YOU, HE IS WORTHLESS I SEE WHY YOU LIKE ONLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR MORE POWERFULL THEN SOMEONE FOR ONCE” she yelled “Ash stop looking stupid and never talk to my boyfriend like that you Abdominal Twat” he defended as everyone gasp in shock as she walked away.

It has been about two weeks and my Father has gotten worse I tried to commit suicide allot lately and Ash keeps being cruel and my depression as gotten worse my grades have fallen allot and me and Lucas keep fighting other little things like “I’m not worthless and I shouldn’t be thinking about myself like that”, I’m scared, I’m going to lose him and I don’t. I hear the doorbell ring and open it and Lucas stands there with flowers in his hands and movies “can I stay the night” he said with a cheeky grin and I rolled my eyes and let him in. We finished watching the movie’s and were lying in bed with me in Lucas’s arms “Hey Lucas, can I tell you something?” I whispered “Yeah anything for you” he replied “All the times I came to school and had bruises….It was my father he does it allot that’s one of the main reasons I have been cutting” I cried, there was no reply he only held me closer “I will always protect you” he whispered in my ear, then we fell asleep holding each other and knowing for once in my life I don’t feel depressed and I know I’m safe. 

Comment if you want more of this story then i will make it a full chapter story 

I deticated this story to essie_n for making the fabulouse cover