Suspension is Abuse from a elder cell

Me and Lucas are in English just talking and looking at Ash’s jealousy and anger take over her as I looked over at Lucas and planted a kiss on his lips “Jason Collins and Lucas Waters get off each other this instant” Mrs. Abrams yelled at the top of her lungs “Why only because your fucking religion doesn’t accept Me and my Boyfriend what, two men can’t have a interment relationship and your just jealous a guy isn’t desperate enough to clean out your fucking vaginal cobwebs with a decent sized penis and not just your fingers” I yelled as she gave me a dirty look as Lucas looked at me in shock and then smirked because we knew what to do next “Get your fucking faggot ass down stairs to the coordinator NOW” she yelled “so miss you  don’t like to see guys or girls making out with the same sex right” I spoke with a large grin growing on my face “Right” she answered carefully as I looked deep into Lucas’s eyes as he did to me then we leaned into each other as both of our lips parted and touched each other as we both moved in a slow but romantic motion as Lucas put me on the table and made our bodies become more closer please I am not going to screw him in class, as he moved his affectionate kisses from the side of my mouth down my cheek and continued down my neck as I made a quick gaze towards Ash and looked at her as she looked blank in sadness, I never told you how Ash became Lucas’s EX-Girlfriend well it was in 8th grade when I first met Lucas I was a lonely kid had no friends but he was there for me when I got picked on for being gay Lucas was the only person I told well and Ash overheard and then she told everyone and then all through the 9th grade I got picked on allot thanks to her and I started to spend allot more time with Lucas and one night he kissed me after P.E in the change room but nobody was there and that’s when he told me “all that time we hanged out I have fallen I love with you” he said after he kissed me and I questioned I thought he was straight but apparently he is Bisexual had then a week after that little episode Lucas dumped Ash and then asked me out and of course I said “yes” but he came over to my house and we started to make-out on the couch until my dad walked in on us and then when Lucas left my house and that’s when dad started to abuse me. We ended up in the principal’s office and got an external suspension due to our “crude” behavior geesh the furthest me went was taking our tops off how is that…oh my bad but it serves her right it’s not my fault she is a Homophobic bitch, but at least I get to spend the day with Lucas with no bad distractions thank god.

I wake up in the arms of him and feel a great sense of security for once and about time, we started doing our assigned work from school and then we went out to eat so we got charcoal chicken and walked along the coast line, yes we both live near a Beach we only live a few houses away from each other which we only noticed since we first going out.  Right now we are walking along the pier watching the sunset which is the most romantic thing I have ever done. We entered the door of my house and announced that I was home as I got pushed to the wall and saw my farther punch Lucas as I burst out into tears yelling at him to stop as my farther kept hurting him “BOTH OF YOU DESERVE THE FIREY WRATH OF HELL YOU FAGGOTS” he yelled at the top of his lungs as he rushed towards me and fired his fist to towards my face as I saw something stop it as I saw Lucas’s hand wrapped around his wrist “LEAVE HIM ALONE EVEN IF YOU HURT HIM ONE MORE FUCKING TIME IF IM HERE OR NOT I WILL KILL YOU” Lucas spat in intimidation, I have never seen him like this it’s sort of hot and sweet that someone is standing up towards my farther “bub get up your coming with me” Lucas said as he held out his hand and lifted to my feet and gave me hug so tight it felt like constriction from a python and then we walked out the door.