Meh

It’s been a few days since that dreadful afternoon and I have completely moved in with Lucas right near the beach and right now we are lying in bed with me in his arms, he never wants me to leave his sight after my farther and if there was anyone who would react the same way towards myself or even Lucas and I love him for that and how protective and caring he is over me. He wakes up and starts nuzzling his face into my neck and gently kisses it “morning babe” he yawns “morning” I replied as he got up and I saw something poking out as I started pissing myself laughing as he looked at me weirdly as I pointed as he quickly looked down and all you saw on his face was an expression of shock and embarrassment as he quickly grabbed a pillow and covered his embarrassment  which only made myself laugh harder as he quickly grabbed his clothing and ran to his bathroom as I got ready I put in my lip piercings, put on my ripped black skinny jeans with my PIERCE THE VEIL T-Shirt with my combat boots and my black beanie and then Lucas went out with the same outfit that he wore a week ago and then we walked out the door and towards the hell hole that has to be school. We enter the familiar gates and I see Ash walking up towards me and punches me in the gut and looked to see were Lucas was as she kept hitting me as I continued to look around for Lucas while I got pushed towards the ground as I saw a girl with candy pink hair run towards her and kick Ash in the guts “LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU LOW-LIFE WHORE” he spit as Ash rose up trying to stand her ground “or what” Ash growled “I’ll make you lick a cunt you twat” she smirked as she punched Ash in the face and finally see Lucas about fucking time and then looked back to the current situation and saw Ash fleeing “who are you” I questioned as she looked at me weirdly “you don’t know me but I know all about you” she alleged “I’m your sister Sasha” she confirmed as a expression of surprise speeded across my face as she explained the story and I couldn’t believe it.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER  BISHES NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE STORY OF SASHA AND LUCAS HAHAHAHAHA