Chapter Two

I woke up and I wasn't in my bed. I rubbed my eye and saw I was still in Damons' arms. I carefully sat up.

"Morning," I heard. I looked back and saw Damon was awake. "M-morning," I said. He smiled and he got out of bed. "Let's go!" He said and grabbed my arm pulling me put of the bed. "Go get dressed!" He said and pat my bum to get me moving. I went to my room and put on some black jeans and a black shirt with my black jacket and grey beanie. I went downstairs and saw Damon and Stefan in the kitchen.

"Morning," Stefan greeted. I nodded at him and sat down. He set a bowl of cereal in front of me and I started to eat. "So. What do you want to do today?" Stefan asked. I shrugged. "Rome," I heard. I looked up. "Words," Damon said. I slowly looked down. "So, what do you want to do today?" Damon asked. "I- I don't know," I said softly. "What about a movie day?" Stefan asked. "S-sure," I said. They nodded. Stefan went to find a movie and Damon got popcorn ready. I finished my cereal and out the bowl in the sink.

"Thank you for talking," Damon whispered to me. I nodded. Not knowing to say you're welcome or not. "Let's go!" Damon said. I followed him to the living room and Stefan had a movie in. Damon handed me the popcorn and Stefan played the movie. It was a good day. Me and my brothers.