Chapter Three

We watched the movie, Storks. I liked that movie. I really needed to go to the bathroom so, I stood up and started to walk off. "Where are you going?" I heard Damon. I forgot, he wants me to talk. "B-b-b-ba-bath-r-room," I stuttered. Damon nodded. Stefan gave me a kind smile and I looked down and went to the bathroom.

I wonder if Stefan told Damon what happened and why I don't like to talk. The truth is, I have a stutter. I was injured in a football game. I was tackled and my helmet flew off and I hit my d really hard. I didn't know you're not supposed to sleep on a concussion, I know that know. That's how I got my stutter. Damon doesn't know that. He doesn't even know I have stutter. He just thinks I stuttered because I haven't talked in a while. That's not why.

I finished in the bathroom and I went back out to the living room. I sat down on the couch in the middle of Damon and Stefan. I saw Damon smile at me in my peripheral vision. I laid down so my head was in stefans lap and I was curled in a ball next to him. I felt him start to play with my hair. He knows that calms me down and I like have my hair played with. I felt my eyes drift closed and soon I was asleep on his lap.