Chapter 2

@grasshoppertommo: hey

@grasshoppertommo: helloooo

@grasshoppertommo: hoes wya 

@grasshoppertommo: i feel so abandoned😢

I look up from my phone to make a face at the pouting blonde.

"Niall, I'm literally sitting across from you," I say, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, but I want to talk to Liam or Zayn," Niall shut off his phone and set it in his lap, crossing his legs. "Fuck, I'll even settle for William."

"Then why did you invite me over?" I ask.

"Because I'm hungry, Harry!" Niall whined, sticking his bottom lip out and crossing his arms. 

"Why can't you cook your own food?" I sigh. I stand up from the dirty, ripped up couch and Niall's eyes light up. 

"You cook better than me." He fixes his hair and follows me as I walk to the kitchen. He bends down to pick up his cat on the way there.

Niall's cat is a chubby American-shorthair with amber colored eyes. He hisses and scratches at Niall, who curses and sets the cat back down.

"That cat is Satan himself." He mutters, touching the scratches on his arms.

"Maybe if you didn't name him "Nando's" he would like you better," I chuckle, opening the refrigerator and scanning its contents. "What do you want to eat?"

Niall hums and sits down at the stool behind the kitchen island.

"Chicken and waffles." I silently take the ingredients out of the fridge and set them on the counter, then go to a cabinet to take out the ingredients for waffles.

I start preparing the food and Niall laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask, continuing to stir the waffle batter.

"Group chat." Of course. "Zayn is so fed up with Liam, it's hilarious."

"What? Why?" I frown and move on to the chicken.

"You know, Liam is just so oblivious to everything, and Zayn is trying to explain, I don't know. It's just amusing."

"What is he explaining?" I ask and Niall sighs.

"Geez, this must be what Will felt like yesterday. It's just question after question, isn't it?"

"I could burn your entire house down right now." I raise an eyebrow at the lad who makes a face at me.

"I wouldn't try that, Curly." He says and returns to his phone, a smile appearing on his face immediately. I roll my eyes and return my attention to the food I'm cooking for Niall. As the chicken continues to fry, I pull the waffle iron from its shelf and pour the batter I made into it.

"Shit, shit!" Niall curses and types at his device rapidly.

"Is Louis online?" I ask, pulling my phone out of my back pocket and checking to see if I have Twitter notifications. I don't.

"No, but we got new pap pics." He grimaces and I smile. 

"Really?" I open Instagram and scroll down the page, instantly seeing the new pictures of Louis.

And Taylor Swift.

"Ugh, what's he doing with her?" Niall scoffs, frowning at the pictures on his phone.

"Picking her up from the airport, I think." I swipe to see more pictures; one of Louis greeting Taylor with a hug, another where he's carrying her bag for her, and another where she's getting into his car. I close out of Instagram and open Twitter instead.