THANK YOU!

i cant believe it.

i literally cant believe it.

i just finished a book.

i'm so proud of myself for finishing, but so sad that it's over.

i first got the idea for mutuals in the shower, when i randomly thought "what if louis has a secret fan account on twitter?" and this story came to be.

i first started writing mutuals back in march, on the third to be exact. today is september eigth, twenty-eighteen. and boy, we've come so far.

i just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! for reading this book. i hope it's been worth your while.

thank you to everyone who's read, voted, commented, i love absolutely all of you and you make me happy everyday.

this is the first time in 4 years of writing that i've completed a project. i'm so shook.

i'm going to miss writing this, so, so, much, and its truly become a ritual for me on saturdays to scramble to write a new chapter so i can post. i'll continue writing, so don't worry!

of course, i've mentioned a sequel. i dont know when i'll start it, or when i'll publish, but there will be one. absolutely, yes. i just have some other projects i'm working on at the moment (to be specific, 60 minutes and a murder mystery, both of which i'm very excited for).

this author's note is ALLLL over the place, so i guess i'll end it here.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOYING MUTUALS. I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

I LOVE YOU, AND SEE YOU SOON.

MY LOVE ALWAYS,

SHELBY. X