Chapter 1: A New Addition

My POV:

I was riding my motorcycle down in Vale when I parked it so I could get something to read. Once I hopped off, I went to a dust shop so I could pick up a magazine. While I was inside, I saw a man wearing a white tuxedo, a bowler hat, and holding a cane walk in, followed by some grunts holding a gun or a sword. 'That's never good' I thought as one of the grunts hold a gun on the cashier's forehead. "P-p-please don't hurt me." said the cashier in agonizing fear. "Hey hey relax. We just want all the dust crystals. Bring them out." said red head. "Then put down the gun." I said as red head and his goons turned their heads to me. "Or else." I said as I walked towards the group. "Sure. Get him." said the red as one of the grunts with a sword came up to me. He almost swung the sword at me, but I dodged it and knocked him out with one punch. "You just made a big mistake." I said as my eyes started to fire up and my flesh starts to burn away. I then became Ghost Rider.

"Well don't just stand there you idiots. Get him." said Red head. The rest of his goons came after me. I took my chain, ignited it, and whipped it at some of the goons' hands, causing them to drop their weapons. I then punched,kicked,and whipped at the goons until Red head was the only one standing. I turned around to see him pointing his cane which turned out to be a rifle. "Well it's been fun hot head, but this is where I bid you farewell." He said. He fired a bullet at me, but I caught it with my fingers and melted it. I then pointed my index finger up, slowly waved it back and forth, and said "Mm,mm,mmmm."

Red head didn't know what to do and he was too distracted to see me right in front of him. I picked him up by the collar of his tuxedo. "You killed many innocent souls. Now you pay the price." I said as I started to laugh manically. This scared red head a little. I then threw him out the window.

Yang's POV:

Professor Ozpin told us that Roman was about to rob the local dust shop. "Are you sure Roman's robbing this place Ruby?" I asked my sister as we walked up to the shop. "Positive. He should be here by now." She said. "Then where is he?" asked Weiss. We then see Roman getting thrown out through the window. "There he is." said Blake. When we walked up to his unconscious body, we turned to surprisingly see a flaming skeletal figure wearing biker clothes.

My POV:

As I threw red head out the window, four girls look at me in awe. I walked the out the door to see them still looking at me. I put two fingers up to my lips and whistled loudly. My motorcycle drove up to me and I hopped on. I then rode off leaving a trail of hellfire.

Timeskip:

I was standing on the edge of a building just admiring the view when an anonymous voice said "I say that was a good show." I turned around to see a man with gray hair and a green scarf. "Hello, I'm Professor Ozpin. The headmaster of beacon academy." he said. "I know who you are, but what do you want?" I asked. "I simply want you to attend my school. We can teach you how to improve your powers. Come see me tomorrow at these coordinates" he said as he showed me the coordinates on his scroll. "and I would be honored to give you a tour of the campus." "Sure." I said as I shook his hand. Ozpin left and I lay down to get some sleep.