Chapter 2: Your New Family

My POV:

I parked my motorcycle in front of beacon and as I walk in, I felt something poking my back. I turned my head sideways to see a women with light blonde hair pointing her sword at me. "What are you doing on school grounds?" she said in a menacing tone. "It's okay Glynda. He's with me." said Ozpin as I turn my head back to see him walking towards us. Glynda retreated her sword. "Apologies." she said. "Happens all the time." I said with a small smile on my face. "Now I believe you owe a tour, is that right?" I said to Ozpin. "Indeed I do." he replied. We then started the tour.

Timeskip:

We were walking down a hall when Ozpin said "I never got the chance to ask your name." while half way through the tour. "Oh, It's Jackson. Jackson McCormick, but most people call me Jack." I replied. "Interesting. Anyway, let's continue the tour." he said as we continued walking. Once we were done, we stopped in front of a dorm. "This is the team that you will be assigned with." said Ozpin as he knocked on the door. When the door opened, it was revealed to be the girl in the red cloak from earlier. "Hey Professor. Who's this?" she asked as she gestured to me. "I can tell you if we could come in." replied Ozpin. "Of course. Come in." said red cloak. She then moved so both of us could enter. I looked around to see makeshift bunk beds with the remaining three girls inside. "Girls, this is Jackson McCormick, your new partner." said Ozpin. "Hey." I said waving a hand. "And I trust you will take good care of him." said Ozpin as he starts to walk out of the dorm. "Oh we will take great care of him." said the blonde as she winks at me. I blushed a little when she said that. "Splendid. But before I go, there's one thing you need to know. He was the skeletal figure you saw yesterday." said Ozpin. He then closed the doors and the girls looked at me in shock. "You were that skeleton guy from last night?" said the girl with the white hair. "I'm called the Ghost Rider and yes, that was me." I said.

"Well Ghost Rider or not, welcome to team RWBY. I'm Ruby, the leader of the team, and this is Yang, Weiss, and Blake." said Ruby as she introduced the rest of the team. "Hey." said Yang. Weiss and Blake just waved. "So now that we've introduced ourselves to you, where are you going to sleep?" asked Blake. "Oh I know where he can sleep." said Yang wrapping an arm around me. I blushed and turned my head to hide it. "I-I could sleep on the floor. I'm kinda used to it." I said nervously. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep with a specific someone?" said Yang in a flirty tone. She then kissed on the neck and I blushed more red than Ruby's cloak. "Yang. Leave him alone." said Weiss. "I'm just teasing him." said Yang as she let me go. I calmed down and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I changed into a pair of pajamas that were donated from Jaune and Ren from team JNPR. I then laid down on the floor and thought "What a day." and drifted off to sleep.