F O U R

Taehyung's POV

Saturday 21st August 2074

Yoongi pulls into the car park; entirely deserted. Not a single living being around.

Surprisingly, the doors to the supermarket were open, otherwise we would've had to break in and who knows how many walkers the alarm would alert.

"So where you from?"Jimin asks as we stroll down the aisles aimlessly.

The others had all scattered.

"East London."

"Where abouts in East?"

"Brentwood."

"How old are you?" He asks.

"19," I answer.

"Oh same."

***

9 years ago

Today my mum's work friends are coming over. And apparently they're gonna bring their kids too. I don't know how old they are. Namjoon is at his friend's house for a sleepover since he did all his chores and his homework so my mum let him go for the weekend.

"Taehyungie!" My mum calls for me.

"Yeah?" I walk to the kitchen to see what she wants.

"Go get changed baby, my friends are gonna be here soon," my mum smiles as she continues to prepare the food.

"Okay mum," I say, stealing a chicken nugget before running to the stairs.

"Hey!" My mum chuckles at my childishness.

***

I pull my grey t-shirt, over my head, that has a tiger roaring in the middle and my dark red shorts. Brushing my hair back, I trod downstairs and place the brush on the table by the front door. I turn around to head to the kitchen.

°Ding dong°

"Ahh! They're here!" My mother squeals and rushes to open the door.

"Hi Misun," a woman at the door hugs my mum.

"Hello Jiyoung, and who is this?" My mum bends down a little, putting her hands on her knees. There's a boy standing next to the woman, he looks like he's maybe ten too.

"I'm Sungmin," the boy looks up at my mum and smiles a little bit.

"Ah, so cute. I'm Aunty Misun," my mum cups his cheek gently. "Please, come inside.

"This is my son, Taehyung," my mum stands next to me after she closed the door and smiles at me, putting her hand on my right shoulder.

"Hi Taehyung," the woman says to me. "I'm Aunty Jiyoung," she smiles at me before ruffling my hair a bit.

I smile back at her.

"Why don't you boys play in the garden?" My mum says.

"Okay," I shrug as I lead the way to the garden.