I.

They have been celebrating their fifth year anniversary for almost a week now. After their show abroad, they both asked for a two-week vacation, and they were granted. Their schedules cleared for them both to relax and to celebrate their anniversary as well. They are now in the plane on their way home. Gerald cant help but feel real excited and nervous at the same time.

Their anniversary isn't til Friday but Gerald has been showering Sarah with surprises. It was just now that Sarah noticed that what Gerald has been giving her or surprising her with are her firsts,in life and with him…just like the song Ge sang for her on their last night in the US, Ge sang the very first song he ever sang for her when he was still courting her. 

Sarah cant help but ask Gerald, "Babe,i just noticed you've been surprising me for almost a week now and with things that are very memorable to us. This is too much…you know I am very easy to please and just being with you,Im already contented." Gerald in reply,wears a smirk in his face and then playfully gave Sarah a sad look, "Why my baby girl? Don't you like it? I just want this to be as memorable as it could be." and he pinches her nose. Sarah then cant help but just laugh at him acting like a lil kid. 

She just loves him dearly. In her mind,while watching Gerald sleeping, "I don't know what it is have I done right to deserve all these. I just wish and pray that this happiness I feel with him wont ever die." She leaned her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

As soon as they got to the airport, Ge's car is there waiting for them two. Sarah thought that her parents would be there to pick them up but she was wrong. "Babe,where's mommy and daddy? I thought they said they will pick us up?" "Change of plans,my princess" Gerald answered. 

Gerald cant help but smile everytime she sees her. "I just cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the one for me and Im certain about that." 

Tomorrow is the big day…and Gerald cant wait.