III.

Sarah suddenly feels a bit nervous while getting ready. She opened her closet and she was surprised to see a white summer dress hanging. It is beautiful. She touched it before taking it out from there and laid it on her bed. She suddenly feels butterflies flying in her tummy. 

And on the other room, Gerald is much more nervous than Sarah. He keeps on pacing back and forth,rubbing his hands together and told himself, "This is it. Gerald,you can do this. Whooo!" He then puts on the very first shirt Sarah gave him. Then he made some phone calls to make sure everything is all set when him and Sarah  gets there.

After about half an hour, Gerald stood up from where he was sitting at as Sarah descends from the stairs. He cant help it  and said "Wow. You look so beautiful like always Ms. Sarah Geronimo,my princess." and he approached her and offered his arm. "And you look so handsome,mister. You're wearing that shirt. Why?" Sarah said giggling. Gerald just gave her a smile. Her heart melted. They look so perfect for each other.

"Are you ready,my lady?" Gerald asks Sarah playfully. "Yes babe",Sarah answered. "Where are we going anyway? What's so special going on tonight? You know we don't really have to do anything big or special for anniversary as we have been celebrating for a week now." "Shhh…its a surprise."

During their car ride, Gerald turns the radio on. Their songs are playing. Sarah was singing along with it and Gerald is wearing a big smile on his face. 

Sarah started to feel butterflies again in her tummy. Suddenly,a flashback of how their relationship started and what they've been through plays on her mind together with the songs playing. And there's nothing else she can say but, "Thank you Lord for all these. Thank you for giving me Gerald." while looking at him. Ge noticed her looking at him and asked, "Why? Is there something wrong babe?" "No. I just love looking at your beautiful face" Sarah said.

After an hour drive, Gerald stopped at the side. It was dark. Gerald got out of the car and went to Sarah's side to open her door for her. He offered his hand to her, "We're here princess." She took his hand and straightened out her dress. "Gege, are you sure we're at the right place? It's so dark in here." "Yes we're at the right place. Just wait okay?" Ge said with a smile. 

Gerald led Sarah and then he covered Sarah's eyes. After a few more steps, he takes his hand off from her eyes. As she opens them eyes, she was mesmerized,surprised…left in awe. There are hanging lights,a dinner table for two,a big projector screen,paper lanterns. And when she looked to where she's standing at she felt like a real princess,it is like a red carpet made of red rose petals. Gerald's heart was so overwhelmed,bouncing with so much joy seeing Sarah's reaction. He moved closer to her and whispered, "Did you like it baby girl?" She just looked at him,teary eyed and all she was able to say was thank you. 

He took her hand and wrappedher arm around his and he leads her on to the table.