II.

Gerald can't sleep. He's feeling so nervous and excited…he just kept on turning and turning on his bed thinking, "Oh baby girl,what have you done to me? Why do I feel weak to my knees whenever I see you,even just in my thoughts. Would this be the perfect time? The perfect moment?". 'Twas already about 2 or 3 am when Ge finally then fell asleep. 

That morning, Ge then woke up after 3 hours of sleep. He called up his mom,brother and Sasa's parents to ask if they're ready for tonight's special event. He checked up on the people who will set things up for them. After that, Ge prepares a special breakfast for him and his baby girl. Sarah was surprised to see Ge in the kitchen. "Good morning babe!", Sa exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. "You're up early and you're cooking. What's up?" "Well, good morning my princess," Ge said as he takes her hand and kissed it. "I am preparing a very special breakfast for you my lady", Ge said playfully. 

Sarah helped Ge set the table at the balcony,with the view of the beach. As they're having their breakfast, Sarah took out a lil box. "Happy 5th year anniversary baby boy!" Ge was surprised," Happy anniversary my baby girl. What is this?" an excited Gerald asked. "You'll know when you open it up" Sarah said giggling. Ge opened the box and saw the watch that he's been wanting to buy. "Thank you so much babe. You're the sweetest." Gerald wore it right away. Twas a perfect fit. 

They're taking their time,savoring the beautiful morning,the view before their eyes. Gerald stood up, and held his hand out to Sarah and asked her "Can I have this dance,princess?" Sarah accepted and held onto his hand and they were dancing with their love and laughters as their music. Sarah thinking to herself "I can live like this forever with you Mr. Gerald Anderson."

While dancing Gerald whispered to her, "I have a gift for you as well Sasa,baby girl. But we have to go there. I put up a dress for you in your closet earlier while you were still sleeping. Wear it okay?" "Oh Mr. Anderson,you know you didn't have to. You've already showered me enough with your gifts and sweetness and time." "Please. Just do this for me",Ge saying with a puppy look eyes. "Opo." Sarah said touching Ge's face.