bittersweet post-concert depression ???

idk how relatable this is to y'all also for SOME REASON wattpad does not identify "relatable" as a real word like there's the red squiggly lines underneath wtf ok

ANYWAYS so i've been to 5 concerts within the past 2 years & i've noticed this reoccurring feeling afterwards that i'm pretty sure is a common thing ?????

like i understand the idea of post-concert depression. you go & have the time of your life & you're super happy while you're there & then the next day you feel unreasonably depressed because suddenly you're back to the lowness of your life. but,,,, it's super bad with me ???? in the sense that if i see an artist/band in concert, i literally CANNOT listen to their music for like a couple MONTHS following the concert just because it'll make me nostalgic & SAD.

when i saw troye sivan in concert (ew) in february 2016 i didn't really listen to his music again till the next summer. after that, i sort of stopped being a fan of his after stanning him hardcore for YEARS. it was so strange!!

the same happened when i saw panic! in july 2017 & then again in december 2017 ++ halsey in july 2017 as well i literally just stopped being fans of them after that. i'm seeing halsey again this june but i am not excited at all for some reason. i haven't even LISTENED to her new album.

i just saw lorde a few days ago & the post-concert depression is awful, i can't even look at her instagram feed or wear the merch i bought because any memory of it upsets me. it's so weird & it shouldn't have a negative effect on me at all. i'm really scared i'll grow out of her after this which worries me because i only recently started listening to her & i really like her!!

my BIGGEST fear = i'm seeing logic in june along with halsey. you guys do not underSTAND how much i love that man. his music plays a very very important part of my life & i have such deep connections to his songs & losing that will literally tear me apart.

i'm hoping his concert is the exception but i don't know for sure what'll happen.