Chapter 24: The Concert

Beca's POV

Today is the big day for Erika. We are going to see Shawn Mendes in concert and also meeting him...I mean Erika will meet him, I already met him. She's so excited she can't help herself.

"So you excited Erika?" I ask
"You kidding? I'm more than excited I can't describe it!" She says
"I see this!" I laugh
"Girls Let's Go it's time!" Chloe says. She just finished to get ready. I looked at her... okay wow My girlfriend is really sexy.
I run toward her and wrapped my arms around her waist, I slide down my hand put it on her butt.

"Wow you're sexy babe! Who is the lucky person you're getting sexy for? Should I be jealous?" I whispered at her hear
"I don't know..." she winked at me
"Euh hello I'm here! Can we go now?" I won't lie...i kinda forgot that Erika was here for a second.
"Oh Euh yeah sorry. Let's go!" I Says

Direction Shawn's Concert!
We were at the first row. That was awesome. Even if I didn't know all the song I had a really good time. After the concert we had to go backstage and meet Shawn.

"Oh hi beca! How are you?" Shawn ask me and hug me
"I'm great! Nice show by the way!" I Congratulate him
"Thanks!" She says
"Oh Euh Shawn I want to introducing you to your biggest fan, Erika! And also there's my girlfriend, Chloe. I don't think you ever met her."
"No, I didn't. Nice to meet you Chloe!"he shake Chloe's hand. "So that's you Erika?" He says to Erika
"Yes..." she was so nervous.

He leaned toward her and give her a hug.

"Erika, I have something for you. I'll be back!" He says and leave to grab something.

He gave her his parfum signature, also a poster autographed, his first and second album autograph and all the merch from his tour.

"Omg! Thank you! Thank you Shawn! This is the best day of my life!!!" Erika was the most excited 12 years old girl in the world.
They took photos together. And also Chloe and I took photo with him. I felt like a teenager again ahah.

A few moment later...

We had to leave.

"Bye Shawn,thank you so much!" I thank him
"No problem! See you in 2 Says at the studio." He says "bye Erika, hope I'll see you again! And also Chloe I hope to see you again too."
"Bye Shawn I love to you!" Erika run toward Shawn and give him a small kiss on the cheek. So sweet.
"I hope so!" Chloe says
"See you Monday!" I Says yo Shawn.

Then we leave.

Chloe's POV

The show was awesome and also meeting Shawn was cool. He's such a sweet guy. But we had to go. Beca was driving for the way back. I looked behind and saw Erika who was asleep already, I smiled.

"Is she sleeping?" Beca Ask
"Yup." I Says and put my hand on beca's lap, she smirked at me. Oh that smirk is the sexiest smirk ever.

We just got home. Erika woke up, she directly went into bed, she was exhausted I guess. So do I
And beca. But she stayed awake a bit longer.

"I'll start researching for a condo or a house Monday while your at work."I Says
"Perfect! I would like a huge office so I can work more often at home." Beca said
"Yah, and I'll need one too." I Says
"Of course!"

A few moment later, talking about our future place, we decided to go in bed it was pretty late.