Chapter 7

When jasmine went downstairs,her eyebrows furrowed as she saw three strange figures sitting on her couch. They also wore a black coat and had a mask on it.

The three of them looked at her and slowly took off the hoodie and then the mask. Her eyes widened in shock and she couldn't believe it.

Hindi siya makapaniwalang makita Silang tatlo sa kanyang bahay at hindi rin siya makapaniwala na sila ang tutulong sa pagpatay Kay Diane.

"Y-you—"

——————

As Diane continues her work to her office, she receives some phone calls to an unknown number, she accepts it and puts it on speaker.

"The deadliest mafia boss in town are back! How does it feel coming back from your hometown, Princess Diane Elizabeth Park"

"Fuck. I hate hearing those 'princess' on my name. "

"The fuck do you want Tristan?" She said coldly. Dinekwatro Niya ang kanyang Hita at kinuha ang kanyang cigarette na nakatago sa kanyang kabinet at sinindihan ito sabay buga ng usok.

Tristan Theodore Vasimillios Velasquez is one of the Mafia boss who held the Yakuza organization. While Diane held the dark amethyst. One of the powerful mafia groups in the mafia world.

"Let's have some fun! I miss sharing bullets with you"

"I don't want to waste my time on a trash like you, so fuck off" she was about to end the call when suddenly she heard his devilish laughed.

"That's not how the game works Diane, if you want to see your precious children then play with me"

Mahigpit na kinuyom ni Diane ang kanyang Kamao, wala siyang pakealam kahit na mapaso pa siya ng sigarilyo. Her blood boiled to her body and her eyes became menacing, She grit her teeth in anger.

"You fucker don't you dare lay a finger on them! Kahit na Isang hibla pa ng buhok nila hawakan mo hindi ko iyon palalampasin" mariin at may halong galit na Sambit nya. Narinig nito ang muling paghalakhak ni Tristan.

"Meet me at the abandon building, I'll send you the address. I can't wait to buried you alive"

DIANE'S POV

When I reached the abandoned building where that fucker hide his ass. Malakas Kong sinara ang pinto ng aking kotse at hinanda ang sarili sa madugong labanan.

Hindi ako humingi ng tulong Kay Philip dahil Alam ko na kaya ko siyang talunin at patayin, kahit na Ilan pa sila.

Naaninag ko sa hindi kalayuan ang Isang sniper na nakapwesto sa may puno 20 meters ang layo. Naiwasan ko ng mabilisan ang balang parating sa kinaroroonan ko at walang emosyon na kinasa ang Baril at mabilis na tinutok sa sniper at pinutok ito ng hindi tumitingin. Narinig ko ang malakas na paggalaw ng mga damo dahilan ng pagkaalam ko na nalaglag ang sniper.

As I walked through the area, I scan my surroundings and I knew that someone will attack me, a group of 10 to 20 people. I smirk as I took out my Katana in sheath and twirled it to my palm, waiting for their attack as i can feel the adrenaline shot through my body.