Chapter 8

When the news came into my office that one of my shareholders died. I felt something was wrong, it's like they were planning to ruin me slowly.

"Jerome Antonio Trillanes died in His Office by 8:30pm last night, according to the report, his body has been tortured and his head began missing. All of his relatives are killed and tortured as well" Lovely reported at me while holding the documents. I tapped my fingers to my desk as I think carefully about the situation.

I recieved some report in the Mafia World that The Phantomhive comes back. It was one of the most powerful Mafia group and also remains the emperor in decades. However, it vanished three years ago because I kill the headmaster and all of his relatives and families as well. In short, I erased their bloodline existence, he used my twins as bait so I just took revenge from him.

The new Phantomhive leader right now seems to know who are my shareholders are, and their next target are my investors and employees, and of course the people that I truly sherish. They slowly wanted to see how my life will be ruined to their palm of their hands. Pero hindi ko hahayaang mangyari iyon.

"I also recieved some report that a lot of illegal drugs and guns are deported in Masbate, Bulacan. And based on the investigation, it was Jasmine who do that. That's my report for now" inayos ko ang aking postura at pinatunog ang aking labi.

"Find some information about jasmine and her relationship between the phantomhive"

Lovely gave me a confuse look. "Are you sure na nagtutulungan ang dalawa? Maybe it's a trap to lure you"

I chuckled then shook my head. Sinandal ko ang aking likod sa swivel chair at pinag- intertwined ang aking mga Kamay at tinignan siya ng may ngisi sa labi. "Lovely, do you think I'm that stupid? I can clearly see their mission, that's why I want you to give me details about them. I can smell something was off nung bumalik ang phantomhive at may kinalaman ito sa akin or Kay Jasmine. At Tsaka, kahit na magsanib pwersa pa Silang dalawa they can't defeat me, because I'm the strongest Mafia Boss"

Bumuntong hininga si Lovely sabay ngumiti at umiling-iling. "Hindi ka parin magbabago Diane, puro ka kayabangan"

Marahan akong natawa sa Sinabi niya, tumayo ako sa aking kinauupuan at binulsa ang aking mga Kamay at humarap sa kanya at tinignan siya ng may seryoso at malamig na titig.

"At hindi ka parin nagbabago, Lovely..."

I summoned all of my shareholders including the employees and other investors as well. All of them gathered at the meeting room. I went inside and all of them greet me with polite and formal.

I also call all of the journalist of newspaper and the other broadcast as well to capture my public apology.

When I went inside of the meeting room, bumungad sa akin ang mga flash ng kanilang cameras at ang mga media's na nakatutok sa akin. Pumunta ako sa harapan at yumuko at hinarap Silang muli.

"I just wanted to apologize for the news that one of the shareholders died. I sincerely gave my condolence to his family and to his relatives as well. Natatakot ako dahil sa nangyayari sa aking mga shareholders at natatakot rin ako na baka mangyari rin ito sa aking mga tauhan, sa aking investors at sa aking mga employees. Kaya, gagawin ko ang aking makakaya at gagamitin ang aking yaman at kapangyarihan bilang CEO ng Amethyst upang maprotektahan ang aking minamahal na tauhan at hinding-hindi na ito mangyayari pa. Pinapangako ko sa Inyo na ligtas kayo sa aking Kamay at sa kompanyang ito. "

A woman in black blazer raised her hand. Her sleeve tucked on her forearms and her hair was style to messy bun. I gave her the courage to ask any questions regarding to the issue.