Part 1

Hi guys! I wanted to say thank you for reading! This is my first fanfic piece so please be nice and sorry if there are some mistakes. ;) enjoy!

Character :

First Name : Raku

Last name : Sumire

Age : 16

Birthday : September 6th

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Starts from the start of Kuroko no Basuke)

I stepped out of the airport with my large suitcase behind me. I took a deep breath of the crisp autumn wind.

"I'm back."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Timeskip to the Winter Cup)

(Aomine's perspective)

After that disastrous meeting with Akashi and the rest of the GoM, not to mention that Bakagami Taiga, I walked back to my team.

"OIIIII AOMINEEEEE WHERE WERE YOU!"Wakamatsu yelled.

"Shut up." I snapped back. I wasn't in the mood to do anything, let alone talk to someone below me.

"Aomine kun, are you okay?" Momoi Satsuki asked with a concerned look in her pink eyes, pink hair  around her shoulders.

"I'm fine. Let me sleep."

"OIIIIIIIIII WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETH-" Wakamatsu was interrupted by their captain Imayoshi.

"Just let him go." Imayoshi said. "As long as you come back."

"Whatever." I replied and walked out. 

"I'll come too Dai channn." Momoi said. Ugh she has to follow me everywhere, its irritating.

I went into the corridor and just walked in whatever direction I felt like going. There were lots of schools basketball players in the corridors leaving for their accommodation, talking, shouting and joking.

"Tch, they're too loud and confident. They're all going to lose anyway. What's the point." I said lazily.

"Dai chan! Don't say that! These players are here to play basketball and have fun." Momoi exclaimed.

"Basketball isn't fun, not anymore." I shot back. Silence settled over us. As we got outside, I sat down on a bench just outside the doors.

"I'm going to sleep." I said and lay down on the bench. But as I closed my eyes, an familiar voice called out.

"Seijuro! Wait! I came up with some good ideas!"

I shot up and looked around for the source of the voice that I knew so well, I had loved so well 3 years ago.

And I saw her, Raku, my Raku as she ran after Akashi in a short grey skirt, black knee high socks, a grey blazer and tie and a black shirt. The Rakuzan High School uniform. When did she come back from America?

Her long light violet hair flew out behind her while her tanned skin shined in the setting sun.

But she was gone as she hopped into Akashi's limousine he had for his team.

"Was that ... Raku chan?" Momoi asked speehlessly.

"Raku," I breathed also speechless.

The Puppeteer was back. With Rakuzan. This wasn't looking good.