Part 2

[Raku]

We went to the basketball venue as a team in Seijuro's car. I was brimming with new tactics to be used in our next game.

"Raku, how are you?" Seijuro asked me with a straight face.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you going to at least see the others and explain before they see you on the courtside for Rakuzan? I know that Daiki and Satsuki have already seen you."

"What? When?" I whipped my head around to look at Akashi.

"Yesterday when you were running to the car. They saw you from behind outside." He looked out the window, seemingly in deep thoughts.

"He's the last person I want to see." I said coldly without a trace of emotions on my face. " I didn't want to see any of you, let alone attend the same school or help out a basketball team."

"You can't hide anything from me. The moment you came back from business in America and watched the Interhigh finals, I knew. You have to come back to my side. You are my Puppeteer." Seijuro smirked.

"Just because we are old friends doesn't mean you're my only friend Sei."

"It does not matter anymore. Rakuzan has you now, the unstoppable force behind the Generation of Miracles."

The car glided to a halt and the door was opened.

"I do not belong to any one. I am only at Rakuzan because of our deal Seijuro."

"I know." Akashi smiled. They walked out of the car.

Camera flashes went off, people screamed out go Rakuzan! I sighed. I hate this. Mean while Akashi was politely pushing through everyone dragging me along.

"Raku, walk faster" he commanded.

"Shut up! I know!" I snapped back at him. I hate his condescending attitude towards everything, thinking he's the actual emperor, not just a figurative one.

The team entered the building. Kotarō yawned and said, "I'm going to go chill out and watch a game or something."

My forehead ticked, pulsing with sudden rage.

"Oi oi, Kotarō." I said with a cold look on my face. "Did you forget?"

"What?" He asked in confusion. The team started looking at each other with panicked faces. He was chose the wrong day to be forgetful.

"DID YOU ALREADY FORGET THAT WE HAVE A GAME TODAY AHO!" I started yelling. "Hold my bag," I said to Reo. He took it from me nervously.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shrieked and jumped on Kotarō slapping him with the paper slapper. "Are you an idiot? Stupid, stupid, stupid! We have important things to do, game to play, even though you probably will only play a quarter and collect data on all the teams!"

"Raku ..." Kotarō whimpered.

"Huh?" I sneered. "Did you say something?"

"Eh, Sumire-cchi?" A voice echoed out.

I froze. Damn it! I was supposed to keep a low profile before the games so I wouldn't have to talk to them.

"Sumire-cchi?"

"Kise." I said with a forced look of calmness.

The Puppeteer and The Aceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें