Part 3

"Damn." I muttered.

"Is it really you Sumire-cchi?" Kise asked his face on the verge of crying and smiling.

But before he could do anything like start crying and hugging me, Akashi stepped in front of me.

"Akashi-cchi! Why didn't you tell us Sumire-cchi was back?" Kise cried out, his Kaijo teammates looking fed up with his antics.

"Oi Kise, what're you doing!  Stop dallying around or I'll hit you!" Kasamatsu growled by kicking Kise in the back.

"But you're already kicking meeeee." Kise said with tears.

I took that opportunity to slip away, dragging Kotaro away by his shirt while the Rakuzan team followed me. 

"Help meeeeee!" Kotaro shrieked as he was dragged away. "She's the devil even though she's only been here for 4 weeks!"

"Blame Akashi, he forced me to be the manager." I muttered, loud enough for Akashi to hear as well as the rest of Rakuzan.

"Because you are the best, cousin." He said.

"Don't cousin me. I could be doing better things with my time. But you all clearly need me." I shot at him.

"We do not need you, I am absolute. I've never lot before and I never will." Akashi replied with his red and yellow eyes flashing.

My own eyes started flashing and I looked at him. "I see you didn't eat a proper breakfast." I said. (Raku has a special Analysing Emperor Eye,  a mix of Momoi and Riko as well as having the sharpest eye for detail and a clever mind for coming up with formations etc)

"Sharp as ever." Akashi smirked.

"I'm serious though you all need me, otherwise you'll lose to the others, including Tetsuya (kuroko) Seijuro." I replied with a stern and condescending face. "You are insecure yourself and that's why you always say you're absolute, to reassure yourself you can rise to your father's standards." Akashi looked at me with a scary look, anger pulling at his features, while I stood proud, unyielding.

"We will speak of this no longer." He hissed. "In fact, we do not need you."

The Rakuzan team watched with cringing scared faces.

"Don't come to the game today, go back to the hotel." He stared me down.

"Why should I." I tapped my foot.

"I'll tell them why you left." Akashi.

"Don't you dare!" I lunged at Akashi.

Eikichi and Reo held me back.

"Just go back, we'll sort it out later." Reo whispered.

"Don't think you've won. You'll soon lose Akashi, this year even. This is my prediction, one that'll come true. If you don't need me today, you don't need me for the year. I'll see you after the Winter Cup Seijuro."

"You can't be serious," one of the third years said to me. "We are just starting!"

"Sorry senpai but if I'm not needed, I have a company that needs to be checked up on while my father is away establishing more law firms in America."

I walked off, my light purple, almost white hair flowing out behind me.

"Mark my words Akashi. You know I'm always right!" and with that the doors closed behind me.