Intimate

"Ah come one Ten! You cannot be stubborn for the rest of your life!" Taeyong growled deeply at Ten. Pushing Taeyong even more, Ten smirked and grasped Taeyongs shoulder bringing him closer. "Stop... and listen to yourself, you're mad." (AHHH THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO PUT IT IN..no.. ok^^) Taeyong felt tense under the grasp, a slight gulp filled the silence between them. Taeyong believed in Ten, he was strong, handsome and wise. Taeyong pulled the smaller framed person infront of him. "It's harmless" Ten groaned as Taeyong cowered behind the small frame of Ten. The spider cowered from the two. Ten sighed and collected a sheet of paper and caught the spider within a swoop and ensure it made a clear exit from the window to outside world to where Taeyong was content it had crossed South Korea's border and pestering someone else. Taeyong shrugged and rubbed his neck as Ten darted his eyes at him as he was closing the window. "Thanks?" Taeyong giggled. Ten huffed and made an exit out of the room closing the bedroom door. Taeyong returned back to his slumber with a grin forming on his face. The presence and acknowledgment of having such a man in his room... excited him yet overwhelming to imagine, especially living with Ten.

Next morning Taeyong had woken to a certain aroma filling the air. He rose his bed head above the covers sniffing as if he was an animal, his limbs felt numb yet he knew that smell and urged him to investigate further. He knew exactly where he was going.

Beyond the bathroom door Ten showered every morning, a citrus smell from his favourite body wash filled as the steamy shower encouraged the smell to fill the apartment. The thought of cleanse skin, Tens cleansed skin made Taeyong aroused. Taeyong shoved himself to the wall as the sound of running water stopped and a wet and not so naked... sadly... Ten appeared. "Yah , you take forever" Taeyong pretended to be annoyed at Tens actions but little did Ten know that Taeyong lusted to share that intimate space with him. Ten was playful and more alive in the morning and not being rudely awakened at 3am in the morning regarding a tiny spider. Ten pushed his shoulder into Taeyongs chest masking Taeyongs shirt in his scent and wetting his shirt slightly. His muscular shoulder shimmered of water droplets and the natural sunlight against his skin. Taeyong groaned internally while his face scrunched up pushing Tens forearm, he gently caressed the skin then grabbed applying more force into the push making Ten laugh and descend further into the hall. Taeyongs immediate reactions was to go in the shower and bathe in the citrus scent that Ten leaves behind, it aches...

Wahhhhhhh FIRST CHAPTER! ✌︎('ω')✌︎ This was purely a chapter on description so you know how detailed I get with things, more dialogue to come in on later chapters. Open to feedback! Just let me know! If it sucks ass then whoops >_>