Baby don't stop...

- PURE SMUT AHEAD -

Ten immediately pressed himself into the sofa, he looked exhausted from practice. His tanned skin shimmered in the lamp light next to him. "Do you want to bathe?" Taeyong pressed his hand onto Tens thigh which made him tense. He simply hummed with his eyes closed. Taeyong could feel some sort of tension from the request to practice in the clothing they was provided with to the car journey back home. Ten had previously fell asleep on Taeyong during the journey and was twitching within his sleep, he was aroused and Taeyong couldn't help but stare at Ten the whole journey back.

Ten work a deep red silky shirt, one sleeve up and one down, slightly oversized showing plenty of shoulder and muscular chest. Dressed  and shirt tucked into a flattering pair of black ripped jeans clinging to his slim legs and complimented with tanned heel shoes. The wine coloured shirt complimented Tens silver hair nicely and tanned skin. "You look so good" Taeyong complimented Ten. Ten began helping Taeyong with his dark blue velvet crush shirt, similar style however more fitted to Taeyongs toned body with a pair of dark grey jeans snug against his legs and velvet grey boots to match. Ten observed Taeyong in the mirror with his gingery hair contrasting gorgeously against his dark blue shirt. He felt attracted to Taeyong for so long he felt back from acknowledging him more recently, Ten was aware of Taeyongs attempt to be subtle when interacting with Ten.  Ten thought about the song they sang and was going to perform together. Ten didn't want Taeyong to stop.

Taeyong wiped the steam from the mirror after his shower and filled the bath tub with clean water for Ten. After rinsing his mouth of toothpaste Ten entered on cue as usual, towel handing from his hips and shirtless. "I'll get the outfits ready for when you have finished" Taeyong collected his stuff and headed to the exit of the bathroom. "Stay and help me clean" the grasp that Taeyong had on the handle was tight, he spun slightly to see Tens nudity of his behind. Taeyong gulped and watched Ten slip into the bubbles of the bath. "A-Are you sure?" Taeyong pretended to dry his hair, Taeyongs went limp at the request and dropped his stuff. Ten became startled and reached his hand out signalling Taeyong to come closer. "I'm achy Taeyong, help me please" A hoarse plead left Tens lip as Taeyong and him collided hands and Ten placed Taeyongs large soft hands on his muscular back. Taeyong wet a sponge and began in circular motions to caress Tens back with heat and the smell of Tens citrus body cleanser. He watched Tens reactions as he applied more pressure into the smaller beneath him. "Thank you Taeyong, I've prepared some snacks and left them out for you" Ten leaned back staring at me. Taeyong painfully pulled himself from his knees and simply smiled at Ten and left the bathroom. Taeyong immediately flung himself into the bedroom and cling to Tens silky shirt hugging it and caressing it between his fingers bringing his other hand through this hair and brought the shirt up to his nose. His scent. I want him. Taeyong felt crazy.

Ten watched as Taeyong rose from the bed with the shirt still attached to his face and eyes closed slowing his breathing down. Taeyongs eyes shot open and locked with Tens intense stare. Ten strides forward grasping Taeyongs hair intwining their fingers between the shirt and locking lips. Taeyong melted underneath the smaller on top of him. Ten sighed into the kiss preventing a needy moan to escape. Taeyong caressed Tens skin showing he didn't need to be tense, this is what they both wanted. "Tae—Taeyong, please" Ten pleaded between their make out session. Taeyong pulled away bringing Ten onto his lap more and sitting upright tracing his fingers along Tens spine. "Hmm" Taeyongs hum made Ten squirm on Taeyongs lap. Taeyong slight eye roll from the friction made Ten attack his neck with kisses and licks, eventually adding pressure getting deep grunts from Taeyong. Soon enough a poking sensation became centre of attention for both of them. Ten grasped Taeyongs throbbing erection beneath the fabric of Taeyongs towel and positioned it between his ass, slowly teasing Taeyong by bringing his hips back and forth. Taeyong was now attacking Tens neck making Ten a moaning mess. Taeyong enjoyed seeing Ten in a pure filth state. "Baby, keep moving your hips like that." Taeyong ordered Ten, growling and licking at Tens lobes. Taeyong swiflt lifted himself and ten off the bed and changed position. Taeyongs dominance suddenly took over and pressed Ten into the bed, removing the towels from both bodies he stared at Tens body and then Tens erection was exposed. " I thought about helping you out in the car" Taeyong announced while posisonting himself between Tens thighs. Ten flushed grabbing Taeyongs forearms. Taeyong grapsed Tens dick making Ten release more grunts and moans and when he began to stoke Tens body jerked and tensed, his muscles flexed beneath his skin. "I've w-wanted you for so ooooh~ long"  Taeyong breathes out a laugh before towering into Tens view and swooping for a kiss fighting for dominance with his tongue. "Baby please" Ten began begging again. Taeyong prepeared himself at the the tight entrance of Tens ass. "Are you sure about this?" Taeyong trailed kisses along Tens toned body licking the tip while also playing with himself and pressed the tip into Tens hole. Ten pushed back onto Taeyong. "Taeyong don't stop" Taeyong flashed a smirk before fully entering Tens tight ass. Tens teeth collided at the sudden impact of a large dick filling him. "Are you okay?" Taeyongs breath was heavy with the sudden action he carried out. Tens eyes opened slightly making eye contact and nodded biting his lip. Taeyong simply made little strides into the smaller males ass, Ten became impotent and sat upright colliding his and Taeyongs skin. "Move into me, please" Taeyong immediately thrusted into Ten, hearing him plead. Taeyong wanted to hear those words and please Ten so badly. Both of their breaths became hot against each other's skin and the movement became more violent with each thrust sending Ten into a frenzy from Taeyong pounding his tight little ass. Ten never felt so good, his erection became unbearable and wanted to make Taeyong feel good, visually. He threw himself on the sheets and began stroking his own erection having Taeyong to start moaning, it was like music to Tens ears. "Baby don't stop, finish inside me!" Ten pleaded as Taeyong done a few fine heavy thrusts into Ten and groped Tens hips and stroked from tip to base into Tens ass emptying himself inside. Taeyongs breath was shaky. "Ten you don't understan-." Ten interrupted Taeyong "Trust me Taeyong I understand, I love you too, for so long" Taeyong joined Tens side on the bed and pulled him into his arms. "That was amazing, I wish it happened earlier." Ten admitted burying his face into Taeyongs neck...

~~~~~~~~~

Finished (。・ω・。) wahhhhh! Okay, sorry the update delay, had connection issues with uploading today >< I hope you all enjoyed this, y'all deserved a lengthy update today! Thank you everyone who voted and stuck around it means so much! ╹◡╹)♡