Dance with me?

"Kick your right leg in then back and hop on the other leg to rotate" Ten directed Taeyong as they danced. "I'm too tired!" Taeyong crosses his arms and dropped his head onto Tens shoulder. He watched Ten in the large mirror displayed infront of them, his silver hair dropped of sweat infusing the citrus scent from earlier making Taeyong tense.

Cotton wind blow blouse
Hair flower aroma scent
Cold eyes ice dive
Touch warm melt lips.

How fitting, Taeyong thought to himself, his eyes scanned Tens slim legs trailing further to the black and white marble shirt which clung to Tens body toned sweaty body. Taeyong craned his neck further into Tens neck without alerting the distracted boy. Tens face always looked stern but that encouraged Taeyong to explore him further and possibly inside.

"Yah!" Taeyong watched Tens lips. The frustration grows. "Just watch me" All day. Taeyong felt if he spoke his mind a little more he could relieve the lust he has for Ten, the thoughts are never ending. Taeyong watched Tens limbs fluidly hit every move to the lyrics and beat, the strain of his veins from his neck, gentle gropes of his crotch area, body rolls and focused eyes. His angelic voice came over the music most of the time which made my palms sweaty, he gripped his knees breathing in heavily. He was an excellent dancer but this felt like torture for Taeyongs eyes.

"Dance with me Tae?" Taeyong rushes to his feet joining Tens side "Of course, that was great to see you doing that by yourself, you really are talented Ten" He smiles at the boy and Ten blushed laughing. "Thank you Tae, maybe you will get as good as me" Ten bit his lip making his way over to Taeyong fixing his collar on his shirt offering him a water bottle. He watched Tens nimble fingers fix at Taeyongs shirt buttons. Taeyong sighed and Ten stopped. "What's up?" Ten knitted his eyebrows together sipping his water. "Ten, you danced really well and it's just.. well it's not just that but earlie- no it's just it ha- it's been awhile" Taeyong finally finished his words. Ten half smiled "You'll get better Tae it's okay you're an amazing dancer too it's just a new routine" Taeyongs eyes rolled gently as grasped Tens hand before he walked away. "No Ten, you really don't understa-" Taeyong was interrupted by their performance manager entering the room.

"Hello! How is everything?" His eyes averted to Taeyongs and Tens hands entwined. "Hey, yes! Everything is fine just thanking Ten for his patience with this performance." Taeyong cleared his throat announcing. The manager laughed and had assistants bring in to black sheeted hangers. "These are your performance clothes for the evening, since the last measurement we didn't provide shirts so you will be shirtless for the performance, I do hope that's okay?" He addressed this more to Ten as he produced most of this performance. Ten nodded "Sounds great, thank you Sir!" The boys bowed in unison and the manager wished them luck upon his exit. "Tae are you okay?" Ten looked concerned as he passed Taeyongs fitting to him. "Yeah, fine" Taeyong smiles at Ten. "Let's get home and eat and maybe a dress rehearsal?" Ten nodded patting Taeyongs shoulder. Taeyong was giddy inside bringing Ten to agree. He loved seeing Ten shirtless it was frequent living together but the performance outfit made him more excited, he needs to do it soon...

Okayyy part 2! There is no specific point of view -cough- considering Taeyong is thirsty as hell for Ten -cough- but let's make Ten a clueless puppy or should we!?? I don't even know myself writer block is real at the moment! o(ω' )o