Chapter 3

*Ding ding*

"Ok Everyone, class is dismissed."

That hour and a half felt like forever.

You get up out of your seat and pack all of your stuff up into your backpack. You start to walk out the door, when you notice the guy that you had talked to before class. You walk out of the classroom and start talking to him.

"Hey." He says to you.

"Hey."

"How was class?"

"Well, it was an hour and a half of stuff I already knew. So..."

He laughs.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing"

You glare at him and he stops laughing.

"Well, I have to go. Maybe we could hang out sometime after school."

"Maybe." You say.

You both walk in 2 separate directions. You go to the rest of your classes. English, Art, Biology, and other minor classes that are irrelevant. After your final class, you walk out of the school and get onto the bus. On the bus ride home, you thought of the guy that you had met today and became friends with.

Wow. I don't even know his name.

You ponder this as you ride the bus the rest of the way home. You step out of your trance and realize the bus is about to pull up at your stop. You stand up and get off the bus. You walk to the steps of your house and open up the door.

"I'm in the kitchen, sweetie."

You walk into the kitchen and see your mom washing dishes.

"How was school?"

"Eh, it wasn't great. It was ok."

"That's great honey. Did you make any friends?"

"Yeah. I met him on the bus ride to school."

"Does this him have a name?"

"He does, but I never asked."

Your mom laughs.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, honey. It's just funny that you made friends with someone and you don't know their name."

After she says that, you walk upstairs and go to your room. You shut the door behind you and lay on your bed. You put in headphones and listen to some music. The Neighbourhood. One of your favorite bands. All of their music, you love and know most of the words to. As you listen, your eyes start to close, and before you realize it, you fall asleep and take a nap.

Hey everyone!! Sorry this Chapter is short. I wanted to get something out for you guys to read. Please go read, vote, leave some feedback, and share this that. I love you all so much!! I hope you all love this!!