Chapter 4- The Magic Begins

"Harry?" Ginny asked.

"Yes?"

"Why are you smirking?"

And she was right. Ever since he'd walked in on Draco and Hermione snogging each other, Harry had had this wicked smrik plastered on his face.

"Because Malfoy willingly snogged Hermione."

"Why would you smirk over that?" Pansy asked as Theo groaned and stood up.

"Pay up, Theodore," Harry said sticking his hand out.

Mumbling a colorful string of curse words, Theo handed over a bag containing thirty galleons. Oh the joys of being rich.

Five hours later, the train was pulling into Hogsmeade station.

"Hermione, Hermione wake up!" Draco said shaking the sleeping girl.

Hermione shot up and almost fell off the seat if Draco hadn't caught her.

"What the bloody hell Malfoy? Why'd you wake me up you bastard!" Hermione said.

"Your welcome," Draco grumbled as he put her on the seat, "We're here."

"Hey Hermione. Why aren't you in your robes?" Theo asked as the all stood.

"I have to be resorted since I'm now Hermione Zabini," Hermione said.

"Don't worry," Blaise grinned at her, "It will be ça va."(Just fine.)

"Mieux vaut être ou je te botterai le cul," Hermione said. (It better or I'll kick your ass)

"Très distinguée, sis (very ladylike, sis)," Blaise said.

"Eh bien, je suis lié à vous (Well I am related to you)," Hermione said with a grin.

"Hey! You have just bruised my ego," Blaise said.

"You'll be fine. Your ego is big enough," Hermione said as the group climbed into a carriage.

"So Helena," Emma said speaking, "How'd you end up here?"

"My name is not Helena, Emma," Hermione grumbled.

"It is to me," she smirked back.

Hermione rolled her eyes, "How'd you get here anyways?"

"Half-Blood. Went to beaxbatons. I just transferred here into Slytherin. Its the only decent house here," Emma replied.

"Right," Hermione said unsure of what to think of Emma, "So Harry, what's you do to him?"

"Cursed him a bit, hexed him, embarrassed him, made sure he won't screw around with women for a long time, and-"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Go back one," Pansy said with an amused smile.

"Made sure no woman will want him for quite awhile," Harry said smirking.

"Harry... What'd you do?" Ginny asked.

"Shrunk his area," Harry said, "It'll return to normal in a year though."

"You're brilliant," Hermione said smiling.

"Whatever. Also, he looks different. His hair is now bright pink with green polka dots. He has to grow it out. Can't charm it off in anyway. Its stuck till its cut," Harry finished.

"I think I'm warming up to you," Theo said happily.

Sorting Ceremony:

"Good evening students. Before we begin the ceremony, I would just like to thank all outlr returning seventh years. We are happy you have decided to complete your final year with us. And now begin," McGongall said.