Chapter 12- Switching Roles

The rest of the holidays went smoothly especially Christmas where Molly gave everyone sweaters, including her guests which she received huge hugs from Evey single one besides Emma. Before they knew it, they were back at school.

"Soooo," Ginny drawled out, "Mione, Ferret, are you together now or something?"

"What?" Hermione said, "Why would you think that?"

"You're cuddled on the couch and have snogged twice already," Ginny shrugged.

"Well, I don't know," Hermione said much to Blaise's relief.

"Well, what do you want to be?" Ginny asked causing Hermione's hair to go purple.

"I don't know," she said.

"Hermione," Draco said, "I got an idea."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I suppose so," Hermione grinned before leaning up and giving him a quick kiss.

"Aw, your so cute!" Ginny said.

"We're cuter," Blaise said.

"Blaise, we're not even together," Ginny told him twisting in his lap to face him.

"Yet you constantly feel the need to sit on me when there are clearly open seats," Blaise retorted.

"Would you rather I sat in one of those seats?"

"No!"

"Thought so," Ginny smiled ruffling his hair, something that appeared to annoy him but he secretly loved that it was his and Ginny's thing.

"Who's cute now?" Blaise asked.

"Still them."

"I give up!" Blaise cried throwing his hands in the air.

Ginny laughed and kissed him on the cheek, "There, now calm down."

Blaise glared at her with his hair purple and light blue while Hermione and Draco laughed.

"You guys excited for the potions project?" Hermione asked.

"Well I'm cool with it," Draco shrugged, "Its you and Blaise who have to worry. Although you probably will become really close thanks to this project."

"Yep," Ginny agreed, "Ferret here is now an honorary Weasley!"

"I hate you."

"Hate ya too bud," Ginny grinned.

"Well, let's go," Hermione said, "Wouldn't want to be late for potions."

"Yes being let would be the end of the world!" Draco said sarcastically.

"I'll turn you into an apple," Hermione threatened.

"Alright."

"I won't kiss you once for the entire month your under the potion."

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"Then let's go," Hermione said pulling him off the couch with such force they fell over with Draco landing on Hermione.

"Nope!" Blaise shouted when he saw this, "I AM OUT!" And with that he ran out if the room pulling Ginny with him.

"Draco, get off me," Hermione said.

"I'm good."

"Draco we're going to be late for potions if you don't get off."

"It wouldn't be the end of the world."