Chapter 8- Travels to The Burrow

As the months went on the four had picked up a routine. They'd all go to potions in the morning, then back to their rooms to do whatever they wanted until lunch where'd they'd meet and Ginny and Draco would talk for awhile then back to the common room or hang out with friends(or in Draco and Hermione's case, snog each other senseless). Then they'd have dinner together (with ginnny becoming an honorary Slytherin as she always sat with them and helped the younger kids pull pranks on each other) before the four would spend the rest of the night playing games or watching movies. They'd take turns using the shower alternating Draco and Hermione and Ginny and Blaise everyday since their lovesick companion didn't want to leave them. Then they'd go to bed with Draco and Hermione in the girls room and Ginny and Blaise in the boys room just to start the day over.

"Hey Ferret!" Ginny called up the stairs.

Moments later Draco came down the stairs with Hermione trotting along behind him.

"Yes, Weaslette?"

"What would you say to spending the holidays at my house? Hermione and I have to go so you and Blaise would have to come," Ginny offered. She'd recieved a letter from her mum asking them to come and bring along their lovesick companions.

"Are you giving me a choice or just telling me that I'm coming?" Draco questioned having gotten to know Ginny really well.

"Telling you," Ginny said.

"Then apparently I have to come," Draco shrugged as he sat down and Hermione, as usual, sat on his lap playing with his hair.

"Great! Also get your coat. We need to go Christmas shopping. I need to finish getting my familys gifts and find something for you and Blaise."

"You don't have to do that," Draco said quickly.

"But I am," Ginny said, "And since your always complaint you have to much money you can buy mione something."

"Fine," Draco said giving up, "What d'you want? I already have Blaise done. Siriusly give him candy and he's set!"

"Oh I don't need anything," Ginny said.

"And as you said earlier, 'But I am'. So I will buy you something. After all, you like the sister I never had," Draco shrugged.

"Aww, is little Drakie-Poo going soft?" Ginny teased.

"Call me that again and I'll get you a Blast End Skewrt from Hagrid," Draco threatened.

Ginny through her hands in the air, "Sorry! Now get your coat."

Knock, Knock, Knock

Draco jumped up and answered the door, "Professor McGonagall, what can I do for you?"

"Well Mr Malfoy, Professor Emorta was able to brew an antidote that will allow the affects of the potion to wear off Miss Zabini at the same time as her brother. If you could have her drink this immediately," McGonagall said handing him a vial of a transparent yellow liquid.

"Of course," Draco said as he took the vial before McGonagall left.

"Mia!" Draco called as he walked in.

"Yes, Draco?" Hermione asked as she hugged him.

"Can you drink this for me? Its suppose to uh- increase your studying ability," Draco lied.

"Of course!" Hermione replied as she drank the potion.

"Great now get ready, we're going to Hogsmeade," Draco said.

Four days later:

"Alright," Ginny said to Draco, "Be prepared. Everyone one stays home for Christmas. Bill and Fluer will be staying as well as George and Percy and even Charlie comes from Romania. They won't hesitate to kill you and I didn't tell mum who's coming with us. Just that I'd apparate everyone to the burrow. Only Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry can come through. You have to apparate with us to enter."