1: Your and You're

To clarify the difference, please refer to the definitions below:

Your: (possessive pronoun) denoting ownership or an action performed by 'you'
e.g: Richard borrowed your egg cups for something confidential.

You're: (abbreviation) short for 'you are' or 'you were'
e.g: Melissa's playing the tree and you're playing 'grass'.

Excuse me for the really weird example sentences but you get the point. Frankly, this is one of the top five things that irk me about most stories I come across here. I understand that English isn't your first language, I'm Indonesian myself and the differences in tenses and stuff are so wide you could fit a large chandelier in it, but at least give it some proofreading before you chuck it at the world like fresh tomatoes. Besides, there're a lot of proofreading websites that you can access online for free now.

Firstly, bOI WE HAVE APOSTROPHES FOR A REASON. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR EXISTENCE TO SHORTEN LONG WORDS FOR US. HAVE A COPY-PASTE VERSION IF YOU SURPRISINGLY DON'T HAVE IT: '
HAVE IT IN BOLD: '
HAVE IT UNDERLINED: '

Secondly, if you don't feel confident or unsure of how to use you're just don't use it. Use you are/were. Until you have identified yourself of the usages of you're and your, feel free to confidently write with abbreviations. (Just don't use overly long ones like y'all'd've'f'ld've wtf do you have an electric fan in your mouth or something smh)

『••✎••』

INCORRECT EXAMPLE:
Candace smiled, "Your the best fam."

"Thx fam," I said, "can I borrow youre washing macsheen."

CORRECT EXAMPLE:
"You're the weirdest person ever, Fritz," scowled M.L.

"At least my grades didn't fail as hard as your mom's abortion pills."

(lmao I'm gonna have an index of insults regularly updated in here somewhere get your cute butts ready)