Part Twenty Four

“How long has he been out?”

“I don’t know like ten minutes.”

“Jesus Erin whatl did you do?”

“I don’t know, I just tried to kiss him and he like… I don’t even know.”

“Did he drink anything?”

“Not that I know of.”

Fluttering my eyelids I moved my fingertips and let out a soft groan.

“Ashton?” a familiar voice asked, “Ash buddy can you hear me?”

Forcing my eyes open I found Niall, Erin and Liam  kneeling around me, looking down at me with looks of amusement and concern.

“What?” I  moaned.

“Are you okay?” Liam questioned, the girl from the pool standing behind him wearing his sweatshirt.

“What happened?” I mumbled as Niall sat me up.

“You fainted,” Erin informed me.

Blinking I began to remember the chain of events leading up to my passing out.

“What happened do you remember?” Niall questioned.

“No,” I replied, “One minutes I was standing there and the next I was blacking out.”

“Well no wonder,” Niall chuckled, “Erin probably has her dogs on full display.”

“Dogs?” I questioned.

“My boobies,” she giggled still very obviously drunk as clutched her chest.

Frowning I slowly rose to my feet.

“You sure you’re okay?” Liam asked.

“Yeah, I uh… I’m fine,” I lied, still feeling slightly dizzy, my heartbeat pounding in my temples.

“Do you want to continue where we left of?” Erin questioned.

“Um no,” I answered, “I actually came here looking for Harry.”

“You won’t find him here,” Niall said casually.

“Why not?” I asked.

“He left,” he replied, “After his beef with Louis I haven’t seen him.”

“You saw his fight with Louis?” I questioned getting seriously annoyed with Niall.

“Yeah,” he chuckled very obviously buzzed, “Got his ass handed to him. For being a little guy Lou can haul ass.”

Shaking my head in disbelief I opened my mouth to tell Niall just what I thought about him however decided against it, instead I swallowed my anger, asking calmly instead, “Do you know where he went?”

“No idea,” he replied.

“Don’t you care?” I asked though gritted teeth.

“I’m sure he’s fine,” he laughed, “What are you his Mom?”

“No,” I spat, “I’m his friend.”

“And I’m not?” Niall asked, his tone icy.

“I don’t know Niall,” I muttered, “I honestly don’t know.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he snapped.

“Figure it out,” I replied, turning on my heel, and pushing my way through the hordes of people left the sweaty party, stepping out into the cool night air where to my dismay I realized my pushbike had been stolen.