Prologue

[Unedited October 2018]

      The fire was the only sound made, crackling against the coal along with the warmth, comforting the presence of two men. Their thick breathing was heard within the nearly empty room. The decor was filled with gold and red, filling out the rich atmosphere, throughout the room. Even though it was empty, the chandelier swayed swiftly above them, with the slight draft coming from the open stained glass door, which was almost covered from the velvet curtains, letting them almost see the clear, night sky. The wallpaper was burgundy with energetic gold swirls across them. The carpet was red, with an odd yellow and white onto it. There was dirt and dust placed on top of it, which made the place look timeworn, placing ripped and torn pieces from the carpet here and there.

        These two men have come together, for the first time in many years; they have postponed for this moment, patiently, for the newcomers. Soon the prophecy will be true to all.

        "How old are they now?" asked the hooded man, with a very deep husky voice. He drank his liqueur down his throat in one go, while he sat patiently in his Victoria style arm chair.

        He gently put down the glass onto the side table, looked up slightly, so that only half his face was shown; his mouth to be precise. He looked at the man, who stood aimlessly at the fire. He was dressed in black, holding his top hat in one hand. He eyes blazed a beautiful golden colour, which was filled with happiness. He bowed his head to him. His lengthy black crimped hair, slicked back away from his face, with only a few strands on either side of his face falling down, when he was hunched over.

       The golden eye man replied, "They are all seventeen years old. Between now and the end of June, within a week to be more precise, they would of turned eighteen. It's nearly time Rein. It should happen in a matter of weeks. No, a few weeks. They should be feeling, different. Their time in human world is nearly up."

        The hooded man sighed happily. Sitting up straight, he grinned at the man. He rose from the arm chair and positioned himself in front of his assistant. He put his right hand onto his shoulder, acknowledging his old friend. He smiled and turned to look outside the window at the half moon, which remained high in the obscure, night sky. In about two weeks, it would be a full moon and one will process a unique yet, painful power.

        "Ah. So soon it'll be happening. We have waited many years for this. Soon, Arnold, soon, the prophecy will happen, but for now, let us wait patiently for the newcomers. Come my old friend; let's go. We need some catching up to do."

        "Indeed we do. It's been too long, my dearest Master. Are you going to inform, what will come, of these youngsters?" enquired Arnold, looking cautiously at his long lost friend. He put his top hat, back onto his head, which was put onto one side, slightly tipping. His golden eyes burned with curiosity, waiting for the anticipating answer. He placed his arms on either side his body. He felt the welcoming warmth from the fireplace through his suit

                "All in good time young one. Now, let's go somewhere more inviting and I will explain to you what will be taking place, to the three chosen ones."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello All!

I had this story for ages and I thought I lost it all...but it was found! Yippeee!

So I thought I start uploading this one.

Honestly I enjoyed this, as I took reference from my actual life in this. Only bits. 

20% real 80% unreal.

Anyway hope you all enjoy!