Old Team, New Team

"Well, that was something" Yang said as she stared at the burning ashes of the nevermore.

"Yeah, that certainly was..." Blake awnsered.

"Listen, I'm happy and all. But, how did he survive the piercing claw into his gut, and how did he heal so fast?" Weiss asked.

"Don't worry about that, just be happy that he's alive!" Ruby squeled as she attempted to drag Y/n's body back to the school, "Can you help me?"

"Don't worry, I can carry him back" Pyrrha said as she picked up Y/n like he was a small kitten in a giants hands.

"How can you do that!?" Jaune asked.

"Well, you know. Y/n isn't exactly the heaviest thing I've carried." She awnsered.

"Okay! Enough chit chat. Lets just hurry up and get back to the academy" Yang ordered.

"What about Y/n's relic piece?" Blake asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, I umm, I kinda saw a real shiny one that I liked... So, I took it and the one I had..." Nora Confessed as she gave the piece to Ruby to hold.

"Okay, now let's Go!" Yang finally ordered as she made everyone round up.

-----------------------TIMESKIP---------------------

Y/n P.O.V

I slowly started to wake up, I'm a place that I knew all to Well. I was in the medical room in beacon. I was exactly three beds away from where I was the first time I was here. I closed my eyes and started to reminisce about my old team.

*Flashback*

"Argggh!" A younger me screamed as I charged towards the Grimm. I slashed one of them with my daggers. (A/N: When y/n was younger he wielded dual dagger rather than dual swords. He only used the swords now for reasons that will be discovered later) As I slashed at the beast, it howled in pain, "Sorry" I told it as I went to help Hideko.

I started to Sprint to his position, he was handling a small pack of Beowolf's, four at the least. This amount should've been easy for him, but he already killed off two Ursa and a Goliath by himself so, his Aura was getting weaker by the second.

I ran towards one of the beast and jumped on it's back. I had wrapped my legs around it's neck and I started to repetitively stab it's head. It fell down in front of Hideko.

"Ahh, Y/n, You do not know How happy I am to see You. Now, you mind helping a giant hunk such as myself?" Hideko asked in such a dire situation. I guess I get that from him.

"I don't mind at all." I replied to him.

I quickly ran towards one of the beast and slide under its legs. I quickly got back up and threw the blades of my daggers into the beast. As it connected to it, small strings that were attached to the hilt came out. Once the beowolf started to thrash around that was my time to attack.

I ran to it's right side and started to lift my feet off of the air. I started to swing onto the beast. And once I landed onto its face I started to bash at its face with the pummel of my daggers. As it started to lose life I quickly retracted my blades in and started to jump off of it.

I then ran at another one. I quickly tried the same move, but this beowolf was somewhat smart. As the blades came into contact with it, it started to grab the wires and yanked them down into the ground. As it did this action I went from the air into smashing my face into the ground.

I looked up as my vision started to become hazy.

"Y/n!" I heard Dayura call from a distance. I raised my hand slightly, seeing a Beowolf tower over me.