5

"Okay so I don't know what you'll think of this but I'm Lauren's mommy now and-"

"Can I be her aunt!?" Ally interrupted excited

"Yay! Auntie Ally!" Lauren said and hugged Ally

Then she sat back in my lap and turned to look at Normani "You my mami?"

"I'll leave you guys alone for a minute" Ally said.

___________________________________________________________

"Mani I understand if you don't want to do this, I..."

"Calm down babe it's okay don't worry"

"When I saw Lauren slip earlier I immediately thought how cute she was and how much I wanted to take care of her" Normani said smiling while looking at a cute little Lauren sitting contently in Dinah's lap sucking on Nala's ear.

"It will probably be hard at first because we don't exactly know what she wants but I think we can do this together"

Dinah's POV

"Okay so if we are really doing this we should get Lauren out of her headspace to talk about rules and stuff" I said.
I looked at Lauren and noticed she was having trouble staying awake

"Do you want to take a nap princess?" I asked

"Es mommy"

Normani looked at me with a smile on her face knowing doing this would be good for all of us.

I stood up and carried Lauren to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

"She looks so cute" I heard behind me

There stood Normani holding the bag with Lauren's little stuff in it.

Normani laid the bag on the bed and took her pacifier out

I took her Nala pj's out and looked at Normani.

"Do you think she'll need a diaper?"

"I don't know babe, but I think we have to talk about it first before we put her in a diaper" Normani said

"Okay I will just put her pj's on" I said while slowly taking of her clothes and putting her in her pajamas.

Normani looked in the bag and took the pink blanket out Lauren had shown me earlier

She laid the blanket over Lauren and put Nala in her arms.

"I think you will be great parents for Lauren" I heard Ally say behind me

"Thanks Al" I said smiling

Come on let's go to the living room so we don't wake Lauren up" Normani said.

So you guys are both going to be her mom's?" Ally asked smiling at us.

"Yes Ally we will do this together" I said while looking at my beautiful girlfriend.

A/N: I'm sorry it took me so long to update I was just really busy with mostly school and work.