Chapter 1

Poured the maroon tinted-liquor up into Pinot Noir glass which stood above a solid black coffe table in front of massive glass-wall in my bedroom. Took a sip of the liquid and let the burning sensation ran through my throat.

I let my back rested on the leather black sofa, let the glass hung mid-air as i held the glass’ stem sloppily. The ‘white-powder’ show could be seen through the uncovered transparent massive glass-wall across my eyes. The faint sound of ballad song as the backsound enough to made me escape to the another world; another state of mind.

Second glass, third glass.

Before my lips could collide with the glass’ lips, a veiny arms popped up from behind my back, snatched it and gulped it right away.

I threw my head backward checked who it was. As i had my head backward, i was greeted by a face and the space of our face just inches apart. He was greeting me with a soothing smile; the smile i’ll never get bored of. His cheekbone was popping sharply, drew a beautiful face, sent shivers to my whole body. 

“Hi!” He greeted me, still with his melodical voice. The voice i wanted to heard before i sleep and the time i wake up.

“Yah!” I quickly pushed his head away but i ended up fell to the back along with the sofa where i sat on.

“Y..yaa... Are you okay?” He laughed hard while holding his stomach. “I.am.perfectly.fine” I emphasized every single words while fixing my position and took the glass from his grip, put it on the sink.

“For pete’s sake, when will you ever learn not to barge into my room as if its yours! And your friends too” I facepalmed myself and threw him a pillow but he managed to dodged it.

“Chill girl. Don’t you miss me? I’ve been, no no we’ve been out of town for a week. I know deep in your heart there’s 40% you miss us and 60% you miss me, just me, only me. Am i  right, Park Ra Eun-ssi?” He said smirking confidently and plopped himself onto the already 'fixed' sofa.

“Pardon?” I sassed. “Why would i? Who are you? You ain’t even GD nor TOP oppa” I folded my arms and threw a boring look on him.

W both had a staring contest for the good minutes and ended up grinned ear to ear. Wide smile was drew on my lips as he gave me a halfmoon smile.

“I miss you” I pouted, earning an angelic smile from him. He got up, spreaded his arm widely before placed me on his embrace while swaying me lightly. “Aigoo... our babygirl” He ruffled my hair and patted it.

“Where were you all? Didn’t say any goodbyes, gone for a week, no calls no texts, except some updates on your insta. You were abandoning me, i’m hurt” I protested.

“Don’t put the blame on us! The president didn’t gave us permission to bring our phones he said we need to focus on our activity there. So i was using my manager phone to updating my activity” He explained.

“Unbelievable!” I laughed and shook my head. “Shut up” He snorted, throwing his index finger in front of my face. “Okay okay...” I tried to stop my laugh.

“Anyway where’s the boys?” I questioned him. “Still unpacking their stuffs i guess, why bother to ask the rest when you have me in front you?” He flirted. “Stop it! it’s so cheesy ya know” I cringed over his lines.

“Why you don’t unpack your stuffs?” I raised my eyebrows, asking him.

“Because i know you missed me so bad i decided to ran to you asap”

“Touché, Kim Dong Hyuk-ssi” I said in monotone and earned a laugh from him.

“Wait, i forgot about something” He searched something on his jeans pocket and he handed me a keychain.

“I made a stop at my sister favourite handmade goods store and requested this hogwarts’ sorting hat and asked them to make it looks cuter” He explained while i was eyeing this cute keychain in my hand.

“Awwww.... thanks a lot DK-ssi” I squirmed. “My pleasure baby” He answered.

“Anyway, gottago see ya around girl!” He patted my head and moved his heels out of my aprtment room. “Gubay!....” And my smile arose.

Hi everyone! Im back with another story! I hope yall like it. Im was kinda stuck with my latest story but i was working so hard on this book and i already finished this book, so i could update it regulary. Please leave me comments and gimme your vote as well, thanks a lot buddies! Love yall!