Chapter 4

My face was already covered with warmness. Both my eyes cracked apart and bright light filled my view, i still couldn’t adjust the strong light, shielding my eyes with my right hand.

Most of the patients would be greeted by some faces when they woke up. It’s either their family or good fellas. And me? Don’t even ask.

I was greeted by morning sky of Seoul city. Thousand skyscrappers out of the distance seemed like made by plain legos. I took a glance over my phone, pressed the power button, 7:13 it said. I put my phone back and stared at the window. My head was a bit hurt and i should be lying if i said my eyes weren’t swollen. I recalled my conversation last night with Jinsoo oppa. You might say imma stone-headed, but it’s okay i would sacrifice anything for my happiness. Storms before rainbow, it said.

The door cracked open, showing a beautiful woman in her late 40s and a nurse trailing behind her, she dressed in white coat, stethoscope as her necklace. 

“Mom...” It just slipped out from my nasty mouth.

She didn’t buy me, nothing came from her mouth. She just cheked me up, checked the IV liquids and everything the doctor usually does about their patients. After she had done checking me, she took a glance over me and finally i could catch her beautiful eyes.

“Don’t forget to eat your medicine, eat your food. Since your hand was the only one with broken bones, you will be discharged in 2 days. And gladly you just sprained your ankle. It should be better in 2 days so you can walk normally” She announced like she already spelled those sentences in thousands time already. The monotone was so crystal clear.

“Thanks... mom” Ans she left. It’s okay, i kinda used to it. If it's not because the boys, i would definetely collapsed. Speaking of the devils, 7 spirits barged into my plain room.

“Ra Eeeuuuunnnnnn” “Noooonaaaaa!” “Ramyeon!!” They were chirped in unison. And it made my mood boosted from 0 to over 100! A wide smile came from my lips.

“Sssuppp yo!” I greeted while making a v-sign.

“Can’t believe it you were neglecting me” I put my hand on my chest, acted like i was hurt. “We were’t! We were here yesterday but you still unconscious!” Yunhyong oppa protested and the rest nodded virgously. That’s adorable tho.

“Hahahaha i know, i know. Just messing with y’all” I winked.

“Aigoooo.... uri EunEun” Jinan oppa squeezed my cheek.

“Are you 5? Why you couldn’t walk properly and hit those innocent wall and gate” He joked while sitting on the corner of my bed.

“Snow hated me and so they tripped me i guess” I joked back.

“Dumbass” He shook his head.

“How’s ya feelin?” Bobby oppa asked as he put his ass down beside my injured left leg.

“Better after meeting my boys!” I chirmed happily, i didn’t fake it tho, i was beyond happy.

“Glad to hear that!” Bobby oppa responded, smiling, showing his crescent eyesmile and adorable bunny teeth.

“Is there any rules for your food list,like what should be prohibited for your health?” Yunhyong oppa asked. “There’s none i think. Dude, i didn’t run into serious ill tho” I laughed at his silly question.

“Woah, good then. I cooked this for you!” Yunhyeong oppa handed me two meal boxes, there were omelette, teriyaki chicken and kimbab, meanwhile the other box was bolognesse pasta!

“Holy Moly! Thanks a lot oppaa!!! You know i love you so so so so much!!!” I squirmed. I took the chopstick and devoured them happily. His hand was heaven. I shoved all the foods and earne chuckles from the boys.

“Whap? Em hangri kay” I said in between my fully mouth.

“Slow down girl, no need to rush tho” Yunhyeong oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair. Out of the blue, Ju-ne snatched 2 omlettes and chewed it altogether.

“YAH!!!!! That’s mine” I fake cried, i hit his butt by my right leg.

“Oppaaa..... “ I pouted into Yunhyeong oppa. “Don’t worry i’ll cook for you again” He sent me his fatherly smile. “Thanks a lot oppa! You are the best!” I grinned and devouring my mouth back with his masterpieces.

When i was busy with my ‘heavenly’ food, the boys were having their own world. Chanwoo sat on the corner on the furthest sofa, plopping his body into his comfy position. holding his phone in front of his face; gaming. June was busy with his hot bars and 2 cups of hot spicy ramyeons while facing the TV. The triple Kim plus Yunhyong oppa who seemed to had their chit-chat. And the last, DK. He had a pair of earphones plugged into his ears. Bobbing his head back nd forth while made an arm dance or whatever it called. He turned his head and catched my eyes, he then pulled out his earphones and walked towards my direction. He pulled a chair and positioned himself close enough to my bed.

“The clumsiest girl on earth ended up laying on the hospital bed” He joked. “Ha ha ha” I sarcastically laughed while slurping the pasta.

“You should be careful next time”

“I should, just if i could tho” I laughed.

“Anyway, don’t you guys have any schedule this day?” I questioned. “Nope, we we are free today” He informed and i just nodded.

“Gosh, this needle, this tube, this bandage, this orthopedic gypsum or whatever you called this thing, ain’t helping me at all, they just torturing me” I whined.

“You should slip again next time, i like watching you suffer” He laughed and i smacked his arm.

“That’s my sweetest way to say ‘get well soon and don’t get hurt’, baby” He rested his jaw in between his both palm, forearm on the bed, tilting his head to reached my level. Facing me extremely close. Heat rushed to my face and i felt like i was blushing so hard. Though my heart pounding uncontrollably, but im an expert for hide my feelings so i just eyeing him and threw a boring look at him. 

“When will you be discharged?” Hanbin oppa butted in. “In 2 days” I replied.

“Nice timing! Since tomorrow our schedule will be packed so it means we can’t giving you a visit but don’t worry the day after tomorrow our schedule is ‘magically’ empty. Means we can send you home!” He informed.

“Thanks guys!” I thanked him while showing my widest smile. Whole teeth showing.

“Don’t do that. It’s creeping me out” Ju-ne sassed. “Do what? This? This?” I played with him by repeating my so-called creepy smile. “Yah!” He covered my face with his wide-ass palm and i slapped it right away.

---

They were chit-chatting and literally did nothing till the sky was getting dark already. Some of them were using this opportunity to took a good nap. I was happy having them as my bestfriends.

“You didn’t even sleep till now” he showed his concern expression. “Ain’t even feel sleepy at all” I answered casually. He scrunched his eyebrows while staring into my eyes.

“Dongi, i just broke my bone. Nothing serious tho” I reasurred him. “Im just happy having you all here” I continued.

“But you need extra rest” His voice was calmer than before. “Okay, okay” I patted his arm.

“Guys wake up! We need to go back to the building. We have meeting with Yang-sajangnim” Hanbin oppa informed while woking the boys one by one. It was funny watching their dazed state. They were like a bunch of lost puppies. Yawn, arm stretching, and even... fart. I love these dorks.

“See you the day after tomorrow, young lad” Bobby said while yawning. They all left one by one. “Get well soon Ramyeon!” Hanbin oppa gave me a fistbump. “Get well soon, Eun-a” Donghyuk hugged me. “Bubaaayyyy all!” I bid them goodbye.

Happiness could be found when you have a feeling that you are happy inside, even you are facing the hardest time of your life.

Hi alll! Thanks for supporting this book, im going to work harder and make a better book! Dont forgett to leave a comment and gimme a star as well^^ See ya!!!! Love y'all❤