Chapter 1

(Author's POV)

So this begins with the untimely death of Ilan Bodnar. Ziva tried to bring him in and make him pay for his crimes, but he fell over the side of a ship and there were no witnesses to attest to her gone alone, some say its Ziva's fault that NCIS is under investigation.

Some days passed and inspector Parsons take Ziva into investigation to know deeper about her relationships with some other Mossad agents.

Before he make her another important question Tony entered to the observation room "what was your relationship with agent Adam Eshel special agent David? "It's none of your business! this interrogation is over!" "Did you sleep with him?!" "She already said it's over!!" Tony said stepping into interrogation with Ziva, Parsons left the room... Tony was looking at her with big sad eyes "Ziva, did you?" He whispered. "Tony it's over 10 seconds ago" she said to him storming out of the room to...

2 Days Later

(Author's POV)

The team was with Gibbs supporting him at the cabin, they got a heated fight between Gibbs and Ziva "No, you don't understand, This is about my FAMILY" she yelled and stepped out of the cabin, Tony went behind her trying to calm her, "Ziva wait!" "Not now Tony!" "Just wait a sec, why do you think I'm here" "Aren't you here to talk about what Parsons said?" "It's like you said, not of my business" he said to her the last few words with a sadly voice, "Look Tony I'm sorry I-" "Stop Ziva, look I know you did slept with him" he told her even more sad, "How did you?" she asked him shocked "I just know, look I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to tell you that Gibbs needs us by his side right now, he doesn't need this kind of crap so stop being so damn selfish, swallow your personal things and come to support him!" he said with an angrier voice this time "Tony you don't have to be so mean to me I was trying to apologize to you" she said to him with tears in her eyes, "You don't have to, like I said before, your life and your problems, not mine" he didn't even look at her this time "Tony, I.." "Just don't say anything" he turned around and walked off to his car, grabbing the car-keys that where on his pocket, then sat on his car coursing himself and leaving as fast as the car let him...

The drive from Gibbs cabin to the Navy Yard takes at least 1:00 hour, when he was driving saw two men away in the middle of the road with large weapons, he took his phone out of the pocket and called McGee "Hey Tony, where are you?" "McGee there's no time to talk, I think they found Gibbs's cabin, get the hell out of there as fast as you can and I'll talk with Vance" "Fine, but Gibbs is asking for you " "I'm on my way to the Navy Yard get out of..." the call suddenly went off " Tony! hey Tony! what happened?" Gibbs who was standing behind him "McGee what's wrong with Tony?" Gibbs asks with a concerned look "Sorry boss, but we have to get out of here now, Tony called and said that Parsons found your cabin and he was on his way to the Navy Yard to talk to Director Vance"

The team got out from the cabin really quick and headed to a safe-house, hours passed and finally Gibbs's lawyer called Director Vance to know about Tony's plan "Director what about the plan Tony went to told you" "I'm sorry Albert, but I haven't heard a word of Agent DiNozzo since last week same time when I saw Gibbs for the last time" "thank you Director, no problem I'll tell him" he hang up and turned to face Gibbs "Erm Gibbs can I have a word with you outside" "what's going on with all of you and all your calls?" Gibbs said "sure lets go" he said again, they went outside and close the doors "So, what do you want talk about?" "It's about agent DiNozzo, he never make it to the Navy Yard" the lawyer said looking away from him, Gibbs went inside the house and towards McGee's room "McGee! get up and trance DiNozzo's cell, now!

An hour later "Boss he is not picking up and I can't trace his phone 'cause is off" "what was the last time someone on this house saw him?" Gibbs asks to the rest of the team, Ziva who was walking out of her room came down to the living room "Gibbs I am the last person who spoke with him before he drove off" she said with a sad look on her face "did he told you anything?" "No, we were talking about something else at the time", Gibbs grab his coat and steps out of the house, before he got on the car, he yelled "ARE YOU GONNA COME?", The team grab their guns and drove away from the house...

30 mins later they found his car on the side of the road, open and his cellphone on the driver's seat, there was some blood on the seat and the window was broken...