Chapter 2

(Gibbs POV)

We've been almost 30 mins searching for DiNozzo and after a few minutes more we found his car at the side of the road the lights were still on, the driver glass was broken, his cellphone and badge were on the drivers seat and there was some blood on the seat too.

I borrowed my lawyer's cellphone to call Abbie and ask for help "Abbie Sciutto, who is this?" "Abbie I need your help with something out of the case" "Gibbs! anything for you" "I'm going to send you some samples and some stuff, I need you analyzed them and send me the results with McGee as soon as possible, and not a word to anyone about this, ok? "Sure Gibbs, bring them I'm preparing the machines" "Thank you Abbs", "McGee take samples and take them to Abbie fast"

We finished taking the samples and all DiNozzo stuffs and McGee took them to Abbie, while me and Ziva were driving to the safe-house, before we got there Ziva said she wanted to talk to me "what's wrong Ziva?" "Gibbs, I know this is my fault because I couldn't tell the truth to Tony and instead I told him more lies, he found out and got mad, I tried to stop him, but he pushed me away and now he could be dead" she said to me with tears in her eyes "Ziva this isn't your fault, he choose to leave before talk things with you" "And he is not dead, he is smart and will get out of wherever he is" I said reassuring her.

(McGee's POV)

I took the blood samples and the other stuff from Tony's car to Abbie, "Are you investigating another case 'cause I heard you were all suspended" she told me with a confused look on her face after she saw the blood samples "Mmm... not exactly those are Tony's stuff, he is missing" she turned around with the blood sample still in her hands "Is he ok?" she said with her eyes filed with tears I went to her and gave her a hug "We don't know, but he is obviously hurt because we found the blood on his car and his window was broken too" I whispered in her ear while she returned me the hug, after all the hug thing we started to work, then one of the machines started to ding, Abbie and me look at each other and turn around to see from who the blood sample was, "Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo" the machine was still with the ding so Abbie shut it up with a punch on the keyboard with tears in her eyes she turned to face me "Tim he is dead, he must be dead" she yelled to me with her eyes tightly shut, so I went there and gave her another hug "How much blood did you found in his car?" I broke the hug and looked at her in the eyes "Almost 1 lt." i told her with her still in my arms "Tim, no one can survive loosing that much blood without been in a hospital" "I know Abbs, but we still ne to find his body"

Abbie was still crying, even I had my eyes filled with tears, I went towards the elevator and called Ziva "McGee! what did you found?" I didn't know what to say to her "Ziva can I talk to Gibbs please?" "Ok then" she told me a little pissed "Tim what did you found?" "Boss... All the blood founded in the car belongs to DiNozzo and those last calls made from his cellphone were erased" he heard the sadness in my voice "what's going on McGee?" "Boss it's that we are probably gonna found him dead or dying, Abbie said that nobody looses a litter of blood without been in a hospital and lives" "I know he is not dead McGee, he is my Senior Field Agent and he knows how to defends himself" Gibbs said through the phone and I could tell he was upset and sad for the way his voice cracked.