Chapter 3

(Tony's POV)

I woke up in some sort of nursery room, it was dark, smelly and nasty, my head was pounding and my arms were swollen, I looked down and I found out I had an IV tube plugged draining my blood... "What the hell!!! I have to get out of here!!" I kept thinking about Gibbs, McGee and Ziva... Ziva was all I could think about right now "why on earth you did that to her DiNozzo? why you leaved her there? If she was wiling to apologize with to me, she was ready for what I have to tell her, about how I feel about her, us, when she's around me and even when she's not"

I tried to sat up, but my wrists were tied up to the bed, "Don't waste your energies moving Agent DiNozzo, your are not going to get put of here by your own feet... if you know what I mean?" said the voice coming out of the doorframe, "Who are you? what do you want from me?" I yelled to the door, just knowing from where the voice came 'cause the room was too dark "Doesn't matter what you want, you are not gonna get away with it, boss is gonna come here to save me, he is gonna come through that door in any second!" I said trying to cheer myself out of this, "Oh your team must been looking for a body by this time, Have you check the date? it's kind of late for them and for you" he said mocking of me, I narrowed my eyebrows and ask him "What hour is it? and what's the date?" He took his phone out of his pocket and said "They are... 03:45 am and it is 24th of August, ahh and have a happy dead, I hope you don't suffer that much" he said now laughing...

It's been 2 days since I'm missing, no one knows where i am, maybe they gave up... or maybe not.... I can't believe I'm gonna do this even when I kept repeating myself through the years since I was a little kid "DiNozzo men don't cry!" I was crying, at least I was gonna die in here and no one could had even notice it, "Ahh.. damn it! My arms were itching 'cause of the IV's in them, "Hey can you at least tell me how am I gonna die? or help me with these things on my arms, they are itching!!"

After a few hours and a long silence some young woman opened the door, came towards me and take off all those wires around me, she even said she loves me and the kissed me, I honestly wanted to kissed her back, but I had to pull away to know who it was...