Chapter 2

/////////

school has been stressful the past couple of weeks, but i have something to look forward to jungkook and i have planned to meet up to get to know each other more seeing as we are going to be working together.

after finishing with a bunch of revision, i got ready for my day out with jungkook it was quite sunny so i thought i'd wear a cute dress with some mary janes, i don't think i'll be out that long until it gets cold so i left my jacket. i walked to the park, the sky was so clear and the sun was glistening.

i found jungkook waiting at a park table, his style was so cool he looked so punk with his ripped checkered flannel on with ripped blue jeans i didn't realise how fashionable he was, he has definitely outshone me.

he lifted his head from being buried into a sketch book and removed his earphones, he smiled with his teeth showing which gave me a new fuzzy feeling. so weird.

jungkook:
"hi y/n you look amazing!" he said without blinking, did i really or was he being kind? i blushed at the thought of him meaning it. it's cool

y/n:
"thank you, but seriously your style is amazing how? you need to give me some tips!" i said softly pushing his shoulder he looked at my hand and back to me and smiled, "should we get icecream?" he suggested i nodded my head and we walked to the nearest shop.

it had got darker and the sunny weather from earlier had disappeared i kinda wish i had brought my jacket but i didn't think i would still be out. i tried to hide it but i couldn't stop the shivering and chattering of my teeth.

jungkook's pov:
it was getting late and i was planning on walking her home, i looked over to her as she had been quiet for quite too long and she was shivering i felt terrible, i handed her my flannel but she tried to be kind and refused it.
"i know you're trying to be nice here but please take the jacket if you're cold i'll feel terrible if you get ill" she smiled and took it and soon stopped with the shivering.
our hands kept meeting eachother but i was too nervous to hold it, i mustered up the courage and finally grabbed her hand she quickly wrapped hers around mine, god they were freezing.

y/n's pov:
jungkook had walked me home and to my surprise had held my hand, even though we had met under drunk circumstances i think our friendship is going to be fun! we got to my house and he suggested i keep the flannel i finally agreed after being told to be quiet, we said our goodbyes and parted.

today had been so fun, from eating various foods, to laughing so much my stomach hurt, i'm definitely going to enjoy the next "date" we have planned. i've learned so much about jungkook as well, he's an artist he loves to draw in his spare time and also works part time in his fathers business. he seems so sweet and caring i just hope this doesn't end up with us arguing or hating eachother.

jungkook's pov:
i had so much fun, the night we actually met y/n was so cool and she looked amazing and today she just outshone that night she looked even more amazing than she already is, i can't explain it. smiling to myself just thinking about her i already know i'm struck.
she definitely cares for her family a lot which is important if we are to be engaged in the future, our families will be so happy with the both of us!
i cant wait to get to know her more she's just beautiful and kind and everything someone needs.

/////////
tyyyy! sorry for such a short chapter! i hope you enjoyed it seeing as i have changed the storyline to make it a bit more interesting rather than rushing !

-bella<3