Chapter 4

sleep in my eyes i rubbed them to wake myself up from that wonderful sleep, i opened my curtains and there was snow! seeing all the windows frosted up and the green grass now white really excited me.

there so much fun to be done, sledging, snowball fights, snowman building! i mean after school of course but still it was great! although i prefer the summer there's a cosiness and comforting feeling about winter.

doing my morning routine such as showering and preparing myself for the hours i had to endure, i reminded myself that jungkook is in a few of my lessons which made me happier as he normally cheers me up.

i left my room and caught jungkook making breakfast, i'm guessing he has much more experience in cooking than me seeing as he prepares it all most of the time, still i'm thankful.

y/n:
"what you cooking?" i peered over and saw a plate full of different kinds of meat and fruits, it's a bit much for the morning, nonetheless my stomach growled at me for not already eating.

jungkook:
"you sound hungry, hurry up and eat so we can get there early i don't want detention again because you of you" he said grossly taking a bite and speaking with his mouth open, he sneered at me.

y/n:
"learn some manners, it'll do you good for the future!" i shouted it across the room as he had left me alone to dine while he went to the living room. such a kid.

after eating and grabbing our bags we made our way to school, no one has suspected anything yet which is great because i'd hate to be the one everyone is gossiping about.

peeking over at jungkook he had his earphones on again, if he's not eating, sleeping, sketching or complaining he is listening to music. I've also heard him a few times singing, those shower walls really are thin.

before entering the school i had bent down to tie my laces, without realising jungkook hadn't seen me and had tripped over me, i hurriedly went to his aid and asked if he were okay.
he lifted his head up, his hair gracefully moving out of his face unmasking his defined jaw and his deep brown eyes staring into mine, i felt a blush rise onto my cheeks and a sweat beginning to start.

y/n:
"are you okay? did you get hurt?!" i looked all over for injuries seeing non in sight, he shook his head and got up. offering me his hand to get up i wasted no time in accepting the offer, his has were so soft and gentle they wrapped around mine easily.

as if time had stopped itself, i had caught myself again staring it into the abyss of jungkook's eyes, captivated by their shimmer. the bell rung and we came back to our normal selves, feeling a bit awkward after that we parted ways as we had different classes.

///// lunch\\\\\
lana had met up with me at lunch to discuss our next night out, it had been months since our last one being her birthday yet she still doesn't know about my and jungkook, i have thought about telling her but keeping it a secret for now would be the best.

lana:
"so, what was that earlier" she said in a sly voice making sure she has lifted her eyebrows, i looked back in a disconcerted manner, she huffed as if she was annoyed.
"don't try and act dumb y/n i saw you and jungkook earlier. staring at each other as if you were both in love." she giggled the most annoying laugh to aggravate me even more.
but she saw me and jungkook i dont want to lie to my best friend anymore, and if Lana wanted to know she'd find out soon.