Chapter 3

this week has already been frantic! i have been introduced to the family business which isn't what i had in mind, i thought my parents were quiet business owners. However, i was wrong! And i have just found out that me and jungkook are going to the same college, great.

To think i was apart of a gang system makes me shocked and bewildered, what? a gang. or as my father says an association. anyway i am apart of it now. how am i prepared for this i have no training and no experience for any of this!

my father had called me to meet him outside of town to help me get more introduced into the association, i really hope we do more good than bad because i can not stand a guilty conscience. i guess the next couple of weeks will be training and growth.

i still can't believe they have kept this from me for so long, and now i have to keep it a secret.

////////
after hours of being out my comfort zone and actually being participating in exercise and training i am exhausted and missing my bedroom. i didn't realise how hard it was to do this, they make it look so easy.

i could get used to this with the more effort i put into it, seeing as my grades are acceptable and i don't really have much of a social life apart from lana and jungkook. i am determined to do this, i could make a living out of this it seems fun.

/////////
over the course of 5 months i have trained weekly for hours straight and i'm proud of the outcome, my body has changed dramatically during this journey and i think i am ready to start this business my father has planned.

obviously through these past months i have become closer to jungkook we have been on many dates to : fairs, movies, and beaches! it's been so fun getting to know him more and he's even been supporting me throughout this, encouraging me to keep going!

jungkook had started the same college as me not long ago, and jungkook being him he attracts anyone that sets eyes on him. i cant blame him for being an absolute greek sculpture. but many are wondering as to why he's always around me, but i don't want others assuming.

however, i have failed to explain that over the 5 months of getting to know each other we was also encouraged to move in together, just to make sure the deal was happening. i had no problem with this as long as i had my privacy, and jungkook didn't seem to complain.

////////

I opened the bathroom door after a much needed shower and steam poured clouding up the room, my hair dripped across the wooden floor making puddles from the droplets that fell, as i turned to my dresser to get changed i caught him in the corner of my eye, i could see the embarrassment in his face as it turned red.

in an instance he jolted towards the door turning around and although i was now out of his view he still covered his eyes with his hands, i had chuckled quietly and decided this would be the best prank.

jungkook:
"i'm so so sorry! i didn't know you were in there. please forgive me! i knocked on the door but no one answered i thought you were listening to music, please please forgive me!" the desperation in his voice made this so much funnier, he felt so guilty and i felt terrible for this but it would teach him a lesson.

y/n:
"you should be careful, what if i was changing jungkook? how are you going to apologise for that?" i said as i raised my eyebrows with hands on my hips like a scowling mother.