Alex Fierro's bad day

Alex Fierro woke up in her room on floor 19. She quickly gave herself a quick pat-down. 'Girl today...' she thought, swinging herself out of bed. Walking to her closet to get dressed, she immediately stubbed her toe on the edge of the bed. Alex yelled "Fuck!" and cradled her hurt toe, hopping awkwardly on one foot. While she continued to swear and hop around, she accidentally backed into her glass coffee table, which she promptly fell on and shattered. Alex blew a strand of green hair out of her face. "So, it's going to be one of those days..." she said aloud, sighing loudly.

          As soon as Alex sat down for breakfast, a blond haired Einherjar started to hit on her. "Hey there hot stuff," she said, as she sat down next to her. "You know, I didn't think green hair could be pulled off on a guy, but you are rocking it!"

          Alex sighed in annoyance, not so much because she was hitting on her, but because she called her a guy. She was very clearly a girl, but apparently this girl didn't take the time to look at faces. "First of all, I'm a girl today, obviously. My pronouns are 'her' and 'she.' Second of all, if you ever call me 'hot stuff' again, I will personally shave you bald!"

          The blonde scoffed. "You're a girl 'today?' Ohhh! You must be the argr!" She spat the term at Alex. "You should've taken the compliment, cause an ARGR like you is only going to get so many chances to-" She never finished the sentence, because Alex had whipped her garrote out. She  followed up on her promise, shaving off half the girls head with the razor-sharp wire before the blond managed to throw her off. 

          "I warned you!" Alex said, laughing at the horrified look on the blondes' face. Over half her hair had been cut to buzz cut length, while the rest hung normal length on the right.

          She screamed, "You argr bitch!" and drew a dagger from her side. "I'll make you regret that!"

          Halfborn Gunderson yelled "Food Fight!" and immediately shoved a plate of eggs into Mallory Keen's face. Her eye twitched. In Valhalla, a food fight meant actual fighting, and chaos quickly  erupted at the table. Alex managed to shave off the rest of the blonde bitch's hair before someone threw a knife in her back, causing the girl to fall dead. Unlike her hair, she would be back to normal the next morning. Alex smiled and joined the brawl.

          'Well that was a fucking mess...' Alex thought, limping back to her room. Her smile had ended quickly, and a trail of eggs and syrup followed her down the hall. After Blonde Bitch had died, she had gotten hit over the head with a glass syrup pitcher, and smacked by Gunderson with another plate of eggs (where he kept finding them was a mystery). She also received various cuts and bruises, and was bleeding from a head wound due to the pitcher. Alex was sticky, in pain, and just overall hated life at the moment. And Magnus chose that exact moment to open his door. 

          "Oh! Hey Alex-" He stopped short. "What... happened to you? You look like you got in a fight with a breakfast monster."

          "How very observant of you, dipshit! I got in a fight with a girl who misgendered me, and started a food fight. Where have you been?" Alex angrily pushed her syrup-coated hair behind her ear. She didn't notice that Magnus had started to blush.

          "O-oh! Well, I kinda slept in... you're a girl today, right?" Alex nodded confirmation. "Well, I'm sorry she misgendered you. What'd you do to her?"

          Alex grinned at this. "Cut all of her hair off! She's a drill sergeant now!" She suddenly reverted back to frowning, however. "Of course, I still got my ass handed to me later...."

          "Alex, are you bleeding?" Magnus frowned. He took her hand, where her knuckles were busted from punching somebody's teeth out. "Here, let me heal you."

          She snatched her hand away from him. "I don't need you to heal me! I'm fine..." Even as she said that, she nearly fell, dizzy from blood loss. Luckily, Magnus caught her and picked her up bridal style.

          "Alex," Magnus said, with a serious tone in his voice. "I'm healing you. And you're showering, because good gods, you're sticky." Golden light flowed from Magnus into her, causing her to instantly felt better, and he carried Alex into his room. Alex wriggled out of his arms.

          "You healed me, I can walk just fine!" And with that, she stomped into his bathroom to wash up. As soon as she locked the door, she grabbed the sink on both sides, looking at the drain. She slowly looked up into the mirror. Alex was beet red. 'Why am I blushing so damn hard? It's only Magnus!' Her eyes widened as she realized the truth. "Oh gods, I have a massive crush on him, don't I?"

          Magnus knocked on the door, causing Alex to jump. "Alex? Did you say something"

          Alex turned redder, realizing she had said that out loud. "N-no! Well, yes. Just, go to my room and get me some clean clothes!"

          "Yes ma'am!" She heard Magnus walk out of the room and shut the door, and only then did she pull off the egg-and-syrup covered clothing that she had on and get in the shower.

          By the time she was done, Magnus had already returned from the clothing run, and was laying on the couch watching TV. Alex peeked out the open door, which sadly (gladly) was facing him. All she had on was a towel around her torso, so she leaned over as far as she could to show as little of herself as possible. "Magnus!"

          Magnus jumped and turned, only to quickly look away. "Alex! You scared me, jeez." He stood up with her clothes in his hand, still looking away, and walked over to her. 

          Alex sighed in annoyance. "Right... no, your other right... a little more..." She snagged the clothes and quickly shut the door again. "Thanks Magnus!" She yelled from within the bathroom. Once she got dressed, she finally came out. "You know, I could've just used my own shower..."

          Magnus turned red, stuttering, "W-well you were bleeding so... plus your room was too far away!"

          "You healed me, remember? And my room is like, down five doors." He swallowed nervously, and Alex rolled her eyes. "Perv," she said, as she walked out and shut the door.