Cuatro:He's Back!

-Book III-Wilde Series-

Hello,exam are finally over till may.
All the best for yr 11 mocks guys because I am literally dying.

"Never Love Anybody Who Treats You Like You're Ordinary"~Oscar Wilde

Cuatro:He's Back

POV Genesis

I could not believe the  audacity the man has to ask me to marry him,was he blind or did he have some sort of disease that he was ready to marry a total stranger out of the blue.
I shook my head hugging myself as I walked down the hill road,the dark night illuminated the street light as they shone brightly.I gulped my spit as I began to hear foot steps behind me,I decide to ignore it and hurry my steps.

"That's a terrible way of getting away."His voice made me sigh out in relief,but also roll my eyes.I did not understand why he was still after me even after my walk out,I guess he did not understand the meaning of rejection.
"Why are you following me?"I questioned ignoring his words,as I kept my face straight walking ahead of him,as I began to debate if I should got through the alley way.
"You walked out."He stated as if it was obvious,but I could not pick if the man behind me was rather stupid or an complete idiot.

"And I walked out for the idiotic proposal you made."I scoffed at that,I shook my head shaking away the word he had asked me to do for him for a whole damn year.
The one word which I had scraped out of my dictionary,the one word which sent goosebumps all over my body.Marriage.
"I would watch what you say,princess."I rolled my eyes at his nicknames,I turned my head to the side and looked at him from the corner of my eyes as I watched him becoming angry.Entering the alley way I realized this may just be a bad idea.

"It's just for a year,it would be perfect."He said trying to change my thoughts,
"Perfect."I stopped and turned around to see how close we were,taking a step back I opened my mouth once again.
"We don't know each other,were strangers."I spoke he chuckled and shook his head.
"The world is full of strangers,yet they help one another."He screamed from behind as I shook my head as I began to walk once again.

"No."I answered simply,but the sudden movement left me in shock as my back pressed to the wall,and he was hovering over me.
"I'll give you what ever you want,just marry me for a year You can dance on my money till then."He said,he voice was as if he was pleading for me to agree.

"I WANT A BABY."I spoke out loud,he nodded his head but froze as the words registered into his head he took a step Back.
"Wait what!"He froze completely as he stared at me as if trying to make sure I had not just said what I had said.
"I want a baby,as soon as this agreement would be over I do not want you involved in the baby's life after the year is over."I spoke he looked in thoughts then he stared at me.

"Deal!"

Stretching my legs as I pushed the bars towards my chest pressing it together,I sat in the gym trying to clear my mind

Stretching my legs as I pushed the bars towards my chest pressing it together,I sat in the gym trying to clear my mind.The night had gone by after the agreement of being his fake wife for a year,and the deal of him being a sort of sperm donor for me to have a child.Pressing my eyes tightly,I bit my lower lips forcing myself to push the bars even closer.I jolted up hitting my head against the bars as my phone rang echoing through the gym.I answered it pressing the phone closer to my hears.

"Hello?"I questioned awaiting for an answer,I could hear shuffling in the end of the call.
"Genesis."His voice spoke through,I narrowed my eyes questionably at how he had gotten my number.
"How-I mean.Were did you get my number from?"I questioned.I stood up finally giving up pressing the towel against my face breathing heavily.
"I have my ways...Are you having s.x?"He questioned as my eyes widened at his questioned I almost fell from the the lack of stability of my balance.
"No!I was in the gym."I said embarrassed,I could feel my cheeks heating up.Was I blushing.
"Okay princess,be ready we have a contract to sign wear something fancy."With that said he hang up the phone before I could even say anything.

I shook my head as I placed the phone in the back of my pocket leaving the gym as I made it to the elevator when when my phone began to ring once again,I narrowed my eyes pulling out my phone and answered my phone,what did he want know.
"Hello,baby."My whole body froze,the voice which alarmed my body,which shook my head.He was in jail!
"Jake?"I questioned stuttering,I awaited for a second frozen on my steps.
"I am coming for you baby."I felt my breath stop at my neck as the phone hung up but I stood in one place with my hand to my ears.

HE'S BACK!