Seis:JERK

-BOOK III-WILDE SERIES-

POV Genesis

Panting heavily,I struggling to unlock the apartment door,my tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably finally the door unlocked as I rushed inside slamming the door shut behind.Who was he?
I slid down the door hugging my knees,the gun shots echoed into my ears as I remember being in a position of life or death and the thought of Sin being dead and I was the only witness there.

"Don't cry."I whispered hiccuping,I rubbed my cheeks as the foundation rubbed against my palm,I knew my make up was ruined and I must look like a ghost but that was the last thing that was my concern.
I gripped the door handle helping my shaking legs to stand up,I stumbled towards the bed were the remote laid on top of my neatly made bed.

I switched the Tv on as the news blasting,
'A dead body was found right beside a black Range Rover,the man looked to have a bullet pierced to his chest and forehead it looks like another gang rivalry job to have been done.
No picture or identify of the man have been revealed,but if anyone knows or witnessed please call the cops.'
Collapsing on to the bed I was certain it to be Sin's dead body,he had died and I could not help him I switched the Television off and made my way towards the Shower.

My back relaxed against the warmth of the water,I released fresh tears and sobbed letting it all out before nothing was left and turned the tap of and wrapped the robe around my naked body.Stepping out of the door i screamed as a bloody man laid on my bed with his eyes closed,he seemed startled as he jumped aiming his gun towards me and looking around before calming down and settling the gun beside him.

"Sin?"I asked approaching him,he rolled his eyes and nodded in pain.A sense of relief left through my body as I knew he was alive,I walked towards him and saw the bullet which was pierced into his arms as the blood leaked on to the blanket,I froze at the sight not knowing what to do.

"I need a first aid box and a knife."He ordered,I nodded my head running back to the bathroom and taking out the first aid box before running past him out of the apartment door and down towards the servicing kitchen as I walked inside the dark room with only my phone torch as a light source.

Finally my eyes darted towards the knife,perfectly placed in sizes I grabbed and and ran back towards my apartment,slamming the door once again shut I froze as I stared at the half naked man in front of me.

Gulping my spit down my throat,my palms became sweaty as I eyed him up and down.
"Take-A picture."His voice made me look up,I glared at him as I handed him the knife,he let out a groan as he grabbed the alcohol from the first aid box and dropped the liquid on his wound before grunting in pain.

The knife pierced into his wound,I flinched as I watched more blood pouring from his wound.I had believed I had freed myself from one relationship which had all these trouble but unknowingly,I walked into one just like the other probably even worse.

"F*"He growled.He head slammed back onto the head board,his free hand gripped on to the blanket as he continued to curse loudly.
"We should go to the hospital."I requested,he glared at me shaking his head violently.
"Will you shut up."He growled out in pain,I nodded my head and sat down afar from him.

I watched the silver bullet being pulled out,before he wrapped the white bandaged around his wound before tying a knot.

"I watched the news."I spoke,he looked up arching his eyebrows before shrugging.He pulled his phone out and began to type as if nothing had happed,no shooting and he definitely did not just come to my apartment with a bullet wound.
"You killed the man...Didn't you?"I questioned,I tilted my head.

"That's what I do,Genesis."He spoke as he stood up grabbing his gun and tugging it into the pack of his waist jeans.
"Why didn't you tell me?"I questioned combing my hair back with my fingers in frustration.
"You never asked."I stared in disbelief at his short answer,he stared at me bluntly.

"I want to back out."I spoke,he laughed at my statement before walking towards me while I stepped back away from him;the wall prevented me to move further away and I was caged with in his arms.
"Too late cupcake."I mentally rolled my eyes at his nicknames,my fingers traced down his chest before stopping near his stomach as I felt his defined abs I gently pushed him away but he did not budge.

"What-What do you mean?"I questioned stuttering,I looked into his eyes but I could not read as he was good at covering his emotions.
"You signed the contract,you are mine."He stated pulling away.
"Tomorrow-"He paused he tilted his face to his right as his back was facing me,
"We are meeting my parents."He completed before walking towards the front door.

"Do I have a say?"I questioned.
"No!"He stated before shrugging his shoulders and walked out of the door,he did not bother shutting the door behind leaving me speechless.

What a JERK!