Cinco:Contract

-Book III-Wilde Series-

"You can fake a smile but you can't fake your feelings."-Aaron Abelson

"-Aaron Abelson

POV Genesis

By the time he had appeared to collect me I stood out side ready,I watched him step out of the luxurious Mercedes as I watched him stand up my eyes trailed down what he was wearing from his black pressed tight shirt to the black trousers and the blazer.His hair was perfectly gelled to the side.He smirked as he saw me checking him out,I could feel my cheeks becoming red from being caught.Before he could reach me I had plastered my smile I was trying to make it look as genuine as possible,the terror inside me was forbidding myself from showing any happy emotion.

"Are you okay?"He questioned,as if seeing right through me.I smiled even widely,and shook my head in a no,
"Perfectly fine."I said he looked suspicious as if not believing my words but he chose not to say anything and nodded his head.His muscular tensed arms trailed around my waist pressing him to me.We walked towards the passenger door as he opened it to let me in,I smiled at how he was being like a gentle men.He jogged over to the drivers seat before getting in.

The drive was no long,as we approached a fancy luxurious restaurant,which yelled out money.I was extremely glad I had worn appropriately for this date.Leading me towards the entrance I watched a man dressed as a waiter and a thick book in his hands walk out.
"How may I help you?"He questioned,I did not now if he had placed it under my name or his.I then remember I did not now his name.
"Mr Wilde."He said,his voice held no emotion as the waiter searched for the name before nodding his head.
"Have a good evening."The waiter who's name was Rob said I stared at his name tag before smiling and nodding and following him inside letting him lead us to the table.We past several tables and I was beginning to thing if our table was going to be placed at the back where the garbages are.But my thoughts were cut short as Rob pulled out a card swiping it and inside was a beautiful room,in the middle was a single table for two,the food had already been placed and all we had to do was sit and eat.

I watched as Mr Wilde signalled all of them to leave with his fingers,they all rushed out closing the door behind.
"It's beautiful."I whispered,he smirked as if he knew he had impressed me.
"My lady."He spoke pulling out a chair for me to sit.I did a curtsy and sat down laughing as he did the same.

"We have Lobster and mushrooms with our five a day salad."He spoke as if he was a waiter and before he grabbed a wine bottle and shook it before opening the bottle letting it burst out on to the floor before pouring the red wine on to my glass.
"Thank you."I whispered,I was beginning to like how gentlemen he was acting.

An hour later our table was clean an a pack of paper was set in front of me.
"This is just a contract so you do not back out,or leave after a year."I was slightly offended as he did not trust me,but I nodded my head.
"Are their rules?"I questioned opening the pack to skim through the papers.
"Yes you must never tell a soul that the child's father is me,and you can not use any money with out my permission and you must also not tell anyone about this contract."I nodded,I did not plan on telling anyone who the father was as I did not want him involved.I grabbed the pen which laid near me and signed the contract.

"Brilliant.All we have left is to get married."Was what he said as he stood up helping me up.
"I hope you do not mind,my father would like to meet you."He said I stiffened at that,I stared at him with arched eyebrows.
"Don't worry,we will revise a lie and more believable story."He said as I nodded,
"Are you sure."I whispered letting him lead the way out he seemed sure as he nodded his head.

++

The car ride was silent,I stared out of the window at the rare mirror,there was a black Range Rover following,soon there was two and I shifted.It had been flowing us for a while ever since we had left the restaurant.
"I think we are being followed."I whispered.Mr Wilde looked back and sighed cursing loudly,suddenly bullets were shoot as he stopped the car.
"Open your door."I did as instructed and got out,he followed behind as he closed the door as we crouched down.

I felt the hard pounding in my chest as tremors beneath made their way to my body.My body was shaking i was not sure why.Was it because of the cold wind attaching my bare body or the reason of being....Scared.Cowering furthering behind the black SUV Mercedes which held holes of bullets.I was not sure if the contract was still on but I had a feeling he would not let go of something he wanted. The echoes of bullets filled the air as I began to question if it really was a good idea after all.I felt my heart beat stop as the world around me paused,everything beginning to move in slow motion as his arms slid around my waist protectively.

The stranger before me was the man who I was to spend a year with.The man who was to carry the seeds for my unborn child yet have nothing to do with it,but the fear settled as my eyes caught the sparkling silver gun wrapping beneath his arms as he aimed towards something or someone.He was danger,And I wanted to escape to live.But I was afraid if it was too late.

I was beginning to curse my faith,my face buried into the black shirt of the stranger who I barely new.Was this a mistake?I don't know.But I knew I had to depend on him for this very moment,as I did not know how many more people were behind this care ready to blow our brains out.But this stranger had a gun even though it made me want to pee my self I felt a little hope rise inside of me to make it out of here alive.

"At the count of three run,Bella."The stranger whispered as I stared in horror.He wanted me to run out of here to be killed by the beast outside awaiting for a prey to become their victim.
"W-what N-no."I stuttered frightened my eyes glaring into the beautiful mysterious ice blue orbs that were to die for.
"One."He spoke ignoring my denial,as I froze not knowing to do.
"I-I C-Can't."I stuttered again hoping to find a perfect excuse,I did not want to feel unsafe and for some reason this stranger I was being protected by felt safer then any where else.
"Two."He carried on,my orbs become wide as I shook my head terrified.
"What's your name?"I knew it was a stupid question to ask when I was in the verge of dying,but I really needed to now.
"Sin!"
"Three.GO"His yell startled me but my body moved before my brain,as the echoes of bullets screamed like fireworks in the air as I ran like my life depended on this run.A marathon was what I felt being in at this very moment.

I didn't know if I was to see Sin again.

But I hope NOT!

"AHHH!"A scream yelled into the dark mist of air as I jumped startled speeding my pace as I ran down the dark rode of high way,I was surrounded my forest and I suddenly remembered the scene in a horror movie.

Was I going to die?

I was going to die before I could become a mother.