Chapter2

Lockers with a boring colour actually stand out of the white cream walls. Feeling the slight pain on my back as I got shoved deeper in the locker. "Well, well, well Roziel look what we have here Lauran" I hate Lauran and Nickola so bad "What do you want Nickola?" She shoves me deeper into the lockers as I hiss in pain, hate to admit it she is one hell of annoying head cheer leader and it is sad that Lauran gets treated like trash or you can Nickola personal slave aka fake friend. "You know what I want and I want you dead Roziel" there was pain in my stomach and I realise she punched me then a kick flew to my back "no wonder you don't have any friends or boyfriends because you are an ugly, fat freak that has no life" after she kicked me again, over and over the same move over again she reminds me so much of Jet I wonder if they are realated?.

"It looks like she has a life but, you wouldn't would you?" The same deep sexy voice that I heard this morning "Excuse me" she turns to Ash his face place with a smirk that could kill me. "Well when you think of it you have no life so why are you wrecking hers?" She was shock at his response as she didn't know how to answer him "Come on sweets speak up" soon his friends joined which

I realise they are the bad boys or hot teen teachers of this town and school and they all look like model including Ash that makes Ash the golden guy but Ash standed out of the whole group.

Cocked my head to Lauran and Nickola they were flushed of embarrassment, "I thoughts so and if you go to her or near her these boys will hurt you and I know I'm a teacher but remember that I'm still a teenager". Ash looked at me and I realised his glasses are off but his eyes are red like blood and it is really pretty. Ash helped me out as I grunt in pain but the warmth of my tattoo came back as well the tingles and the butterflies.

I looked up to Ash face as he has a big smile on his face to show his white teeth again "Are you alright doll face?" He spoke "Yeah I'm fine thank you very much for helping me again and don't call me that again" giving him a small smile but mainly a weak one, Soon I found myself starring at the guy teachers yet they are also eighteen and they just as they are giving me a smug smile, "and thank you Mister Mathews and Mister Tristian" I squeaked. What makes this situation funny that they are all teacher around my age. Mister Tristan has blond hair and blue/grey eyes, Mister Mathews has bright green eyes but both just like with Mister Angel eyes are not really human like don't you think and what makes this more interesting all their faces are caved by angels that makes them look like models.

We all walked to class "Well Miss Espino I'm your teacher for all your subject" to be honest I am happy that he is here to protect me from Nickola and Lauran but it'll be kind of annoying.

"How old are you?" He turns to face me with those eyes of his "18, just like you Roziel" 'Just' what that supposed to mean? Should I trust him? A snap came out of my thoughts "Roziel are you ok? I just called you out three times and now your back to earth". My head nodded up and down without understanding to his words soon I found myself a desk and sat down thinking again.