Chapter 3

(Warning the songs are not mine and yes they are real song by real people)

Every time he just stares at me through every question he says, Roziel shifted under his uncomfortably she suddenly looks down at her paper that he gave her earlier that was filled with questions. I absolutely hate this but hey at least this is better than home.  

The bell rung as she flees through the classroom to her music class room, before she gotten grabbed and got crushed into a bearhug Roziel looks up to see Stacey her best friend " I've heard the gossip about the Mister hotties saving ya by the ugly step sisters".  

Roziel giggled at her response, Then Stacey eyes widen "have you heard about the new the teachers are going to set up a boy band like us but we are not boys nor a band yet, so let go" I get tugged by Stacey to the recording room to see Ash and the other two of our young teachers. Ash electric picked up a base as Mister Mathew went to the drum kit and Mister Tristian picked up an electric guitar as well set the microphones. I'm glad that the windows are tinted in the inside. 

"Hey!" Me and Stacey turn to the deep voice "Hi Daniel" he smiled back "are you watching them or stalking them" Stacey blushed "No I'm here to record a song" ha-ha that was a lie but at least I can play instruments and I do music and writes but I don't really know if I can actually sing, Daniel nods "Cool your after them and because I'm the producer at the moment before Mr Grey comes back" I realise what I got myself into and now I in total flat pancake and yet Mr Grey is  old music teacher.  "Can we stay" Stacey says sweetly as Daniel nods for approval. "Well since you both have music class next and I didn't know you could sing Roziel?". 

"Ha-ha me too" I mumble "Roziel you can sing?" Stacey says soon Roziel brow raised at Stacey who was clearly paying attention to the 'hot teachers' but not the convo. I can hit her over the head with a frypan over her head to knock some sense to her pretty brain of hers. "Yeah apparently" Roziel spoken. We all turn to see another guy came out the back door and man he is attractive like the others. "That must be Kyle that Mister Mathew was talking about" we both turn to Stacey, was she stalking Mister Mathew convo? I feel bad for him now that Stacey stalks him on the dailies basies. Kyle rush over to the microphone and another base guitar. 

"Ok What is your band name anyways?" Daniel says " We are '18 times bad boys' and we are doing a cover by 5Sos called 'heartbreak girl' so ya" Kyle says, "Ok cool I'm starting to record and you guys can start playing your songs when yous are ready and in 3,2,.." The guys started to play the turn. 

(Ash) 

You call me up, 

It's like a broken record 

Saying that your heart hurts 

That you never get over him getting over you, 

And you end up crying 

And I end up lying, 

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do 

(Mister Tristian) 

And when the phone call finally ends, 

You say, "Thanks for being a friend," 

And we're going in circles again and again 

(Chorus) all 

I dedicate this song to you, 

The one who never sees the truth, 

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl                                                                                                                                    Hold you tight straight through the day light, 

I'm right here, when you gonna realize 

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl? 

(Kyle) 

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out 

You could be with me now 

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear, 

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating 

He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair 

(Mister Tristian) 

And when the phone call finally ends 

You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10," 

And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again 

(Chorus ) all 

I dedicate this song to you, 

The one who never sees the truth, 

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl. 

Hold you tight straight through the day light, 

I'm right here, when you gonna realize 

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl? 

(Kyle and Ash duet) 

I know someday it's gonna happen 

And you'll finally forget the day you met him 

Sometimes you're so close to your confession, 

I gotta get it through your head 

That you belong with me instead. 

(Chours x2) all 

I dedicate this song to you, 

The one who never sees the truth, 

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl. 

Hold you tight straight through the day light, 

I'm right here, when you gonna realize 

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl? 

I dedicate this song to you, 

The one who never sees the truth, 

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl. 

Hold you tight straight through the day light, 

I'm right here, when you gonna realize 

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl? 

I was stunned by their performance to be honest they are amazing. "Okay Roziel your next up" Roziel shooked her head "I need approval from Mr Grey" "For what" we all turn to see the guys staring at us "For Roziel to sing" Daniel chirped as Ash raised his left brow at me " you can sing" Roziel squeezed her eyes shut "Maybe but I need Mr Grey" Ash chuckled "well you have some teachers here so show us what you got or you just probably just wanted us sing for yous If I'm right".  

I'm in deep coconuts.