Main Characters

Evalaynah-Rose Melanie: 15 years old. Long brown hair with blonde high lights. 5'6 with chocolate brown eyes. She is very sweet and soft spoken but has an no tolerance zone. She can be mean when she isn't in the mood but most of the time shes an angel.

Justin Bieber: 20 years old. Dark brown hair with light brown highlights in a quiff. 5'9 with caramel eyes. He is a 9th grade teacher and is very chill. He is nice and very handsome. He isn't mean but you don't want to be on his bad side but after that look in his eyes and you'll fall in love instantly.

Chelsea Micheal's: 16 years old. Natural blonde hair shoulder length. 5'7  with bright green eyes with a black ring around her pupils. She is very cocky but is a really good friend. She can have an really big ego and cheer you up by her eye rolling ways but if you make her angry she will come at you like a murderous dog.

James Riley: 20 years old. Jet black hair spiked up with the sides shaved. 5'10 with royal blue eyes. He is Justin's best friend and is very funny. He is never a non happy person and if you need a good time you should call him up. Only time he is down is when he isn't having fun and that's never but behind everything hes really sweet and everyone loves him.

Tailor Reese: 15 years old. Short straight hair with sides and back shaved and is blonde and brown. 5'5 with sparkling blue eyes. She has a very bad attitude and hates Evalaynah. Her and Chelsea used to be best friends until Evalaynah transferred to the school. Tailor can be very nice though if you get on her good side. So behind all her attitude and bitch mode shes really cool and is fun to hang out with.

Neill Bennett:  15 years old. He has a very small quiff with dark brown hair. 5'7 with brown eyes. He is a goof ball and loves to make you laugh. He has a huge crush on Chelsea but is scared to ask her out. He is very funny and can cheer you up in seconds by his goofy ways. He doesn't really care for school and is a certain type of bad boy put is still a really good kid.

Megan Reed: 21 years old. Long dark brown hair that is naturally wavy. 5'5 with brown eyes. She has a past with Justin while they are on and off in a relationship together. She is very mean and doesn't like competition. People try not to get between her and Justin but they always seemed to split up every time. She is sweet sometimes but if you mess with her she will ruin you.

More Characters to come........