Chapter Two

Ok this is the second chapter so like read find out. HAGA! -_-

 ------------------------

Justin's P.O.V

"Fuck" I yelled and threw a chair across the room. I was this close to having her so close if i would have kissed her. I tugged at my hair and snatched up my suit jacket. I threw my work i had to grade in my brief case and slammed it shut. I flicked off the lights grabbing up my car keys and phone. I rushed out classroom quickly walking out the door and locking it. I turned around and saw Evalaynah getting things out her locker. I walked past her and made sure to give her a sign i was there. I brushed my arm against hers and laughed darkly. I felt her eyes on me then there was a locker slam and she came rushing past me keeping her distance. I chuckled darkly and walked to the main office. I clocked out and smiled at the hot receptionist. She giggled when i winked and left the office. I left the school and clicked the unlock on my key fob. I followed the sound and clicked unlock again. I got in the car and stuck my key in the ignition. Why the fuck did i do that? I mean my god shes only 15 Justin. But for some strange reason i wanted her in every way possible to want someone. How she smiled and blushed when i called on her to introduce herself. The way she day dreamed during the lesson but still got the answer right. I sighed and started the car up. I drove out the parking space. I speed out the parking lot and on to the street. My phone started ringing sending me out of my thoughts. I synced it to my car phone and clicked answer.

Phone Call

Justin-Hello

James-AYE MAN

Justin-Wasupp

James-You at your new house yet?

Justin-Im driving there now you coming over to help me un pack?

James-Thats gay bro im bringing some bitches and bottles

Justin-No you arent just come over and help me un pack and bring the guys.

James-You're no fun

Justin-Im glad im no fun so bring the guys maybe a ouple of beers and we can chill

James-Atlease 2 bitches?

Justin-They're not bitches they're females

James-Whatever

Justin-I got to go come over around 5

James-No man 6

Justin-I dont care

James-Cool Bye

Justin-Bye

End of Phone Call

I sighed and threw my head back. Sometimes James gets on my god damn nerves. I turned on my new street and drove down it. Shit wheres the house oh yeah right next door to this annoying little boy. I parked my car in my drive way and got out. Ughh here he comes dosent he have a sibling to fuck with. "Hey neighbor" "Hey kid" I snapped. "Rude much" The little boy groaned. I kneeled down to his level and smiled a fake smile. "Look kid im sure you have a big sister or broter or mom or dad you can go messw tih right?" "I have a big sister but thats all" "No mom or dad" "Well duhh retard" The little laughed a anonning laugh. "Whats your sister name?" "I call her rosey but its Evalaynah- Rose" My eyes went wide and i looked back at the ouse the kid came out of. "Well go mess with her. "No" I rasied an eyebrow and stood up. "Excuse me?" "No" He yelled. "MIKEY STOP MESSING WITH THE NEIGHBORS" A lady around her 40's yelled coming over and picking him up. "Sorry about that he has an obsession with annoying people" "Its ok i have a little brother and sister i know how it is" "So did you just move over here?" "Actually yes i got over here about 3 days ago but was caugt up with work and i had a long ride coming from California and all" She gasped and almost dropped the little boy. He scoffed and ran off. "You moved from California to Atlanta why would you do that?" "I just wanted a change" "So are you from California?" "No actually im from Canada" "Yeah ive been there before its really nice" "Very" "Well i hope you like it around here its not much but us citiens in the community try to keep it nice" "Thank you very much" "Hey maybe you could come over for dinner sicne your just now moving in i'll have my daughter come over to help you un pack if you like" "Oh I havent had a home cooked meal in a while ill be there i can do the boxes myself mam" "Oh please i insist" "Ok if thats what you want" I chuckled. "II never caught your name" She laughed sticking out her hand. "Justin. Justin Bieber" "Louise Melanie" She shook my hand back and we smiled at eachother and headed off. She's coming in my house over here wow to help me un pack. "YES" I yelled jumping in the air. I rushed to my house and closed the door. This is going to be awesome!

Not 15 minutes later there was an strained knock on my door. I rushed pushing past all the boxes and opened the door. She looked at me and her mouth fell open. She was about to walk away but i grabbed her arm. "Just give me a chance what i did in the class was un called for im sorry" I rushed out slowly releasing her from my grip. "Im only doing this because my mom asked me to" She snapped pushing past me and going in my house. "You got the biggest house on the block" She whispered making her way past the boxes and to the empty kitchen. I followed her with a wide grin on my face. "Where do we start?" She asked looking back at me. "Bedroom" I said. Shit not that Justin she ment with the boxes. I scratched my neck and looked everywhere but her. "Bedroom it is" She said walking past me. "Damnit" I hissed under my breath. "I would take it this is your bedroom stuff?" She said pointing to the stuff that said bedroom. "Yes" I picked up to boxes at a time to show off and she picked up three. "Looks an be disevin" With that she walked up the stairs leaving me behind. I looked down at the 2 boxes and though about how she had 3. That Bitch. I grabbed four boxes and chased after her. "WAIT UP" I yelled rushing in to the king size room. She had sat the boxes down and was looking out of my window. I sat the boxes down getting her attention. "Whats wrong?" "You can see straight in to my room" Se said breathlessly. "I'll make sure to set up a camera" I said sarcastically. "Ill make sure to get an restraining order" She snapped pushing past me and jogging back down the staris t get more boxs. I had asked the moing people to put all the big stuff around the house. So all i got to do is mostly decorate sort of. I followed after her and she was starring at an opened box. "Whats wrong?" "You got a girlfriend?" I looked down at the box and saw my ex Megan's clothing. "Oh those are my ex clothes she left them with me before we broke up" "Whats her name?" "Megan" "Mhm" She picked up the box and two other and traveled back up the steps. I grabbed another set of boxes and followed her. "We arent together anymore she broke up with me" I said setting the boxes down and starring at her. "Why'd you guys break up?" "I uhmm i well i sort of cheated with her friend" I said feeling ashamed of myself. "Not a suprise" Wtih that she left the room. "WHAT DOES THAT MENA" I yelled after her. I heard a laugh. "ITS NOT A SUPRISE YOU CHEATED" She yelled oh she wants to play that game mhm.

----------------------------

So tell me what you think of hapter Two its not much but who cares. So like toatally VOTE,SHARE,COMMENT, and add it to your reading list. <-- And if you dont do that ill see you at your funeral. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU DID THAT.                                                                                                        ~Love Bree